Boromir in the House...Official IMAGE thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats the confusion?

Cap had some really ^^^^ty things dump on him, he went off track, and now he is trying to get back on track.

What??? Where does it say that he's trying to come back?? Hence MY confusion.

Give Cap a break guys! He is trying to do the right thing. Better late than never.

Are you talking to me? Because I posted nothing negative about Captain Faramir, even though he justly deserved the negativity from those he stole money from.

Yeah...let's apply a little "golden rule". (Although I haven't necessarily seen anyone dogging on him since my last post...did some posts get deleted?)

Maybe we should start a "bring back Captain Faramir" thread!

Again, are you talking to me? Again I repeat that I'm just confused about his supposed repetence. Never saw anything about it. And the golden rule applies both ways.

For the sake of curiousity ---

What the hell happened, anyway? I mean he just disappeared and left a TON of *#^$ in the road. Was he on his mission or something? :confused:

Ditto.

Yes, posts earlier were deleted, by me.
This was because it was people speculating about things they didnt know all the information about and were not directly affected.

Since Darth Cruel has mention that he is getting his cloak we have let this run and will see how things go, but I would advise against starting a thread specifically about it/him. Unfortuntely some people cannot control themselves, even though they were not affected and if that were he case it would only be deleted.

So I would leave it for now and we will see what happens.
Hope this helps
x :peace

That explains everything. Posts were deleted. Thanks for clarifying.

Sorry FF, I wasn't referring to you. More to the people who constantly feel the need to insult Cap at every turn eventhough they had no dealings with him. Not that he didn't deserve some of it but they really Need to tone it down a bit.

Sorry FF, I wasn't referring to you. More to the people who constantly feel the need to insult Cap at every turn eventhough they had no dealings with him. Not that he didn't deserve some of it but they really Need to tone it down a bit.

No problem. :duff

I honestly missed those threads and then found that post about his supposed return confusing. All is cool.

Hey guys, Dave doesn't want us discussing this on the open board. Thats why posts keep getting deleted. :)

Well... if the Cap is back... and if he's trying to make good on past mistakes... he should just come in here, post and explain his reasons for whatever it is that happened and make things good.
It's easy.
Failing that, he could just pm the people he has outstanding dealings with and sort things out.

Anyway, back on topic.

Boromir is a great figure. I hope to get him repainted one of these days. Any repaints out there?

"I am going to talk about something the MODs have asked us not to talk about.. blah blah blah blah..... no back on topic."

Seriously?

:banghead :lol

customikey has a faramir and boromir hes doing for me. im sure he will be posting pics when hes done :chew

i support the capt! cant wait for my cloak to to be placed on boromir! i agree people can be a tad crazy on here. simmer people!

"I am going to talk about something the MODs have asked us not to talk about.. blah blah blah blah..... no back on topic."

Seriously?

:banghead :lol

Well, the thread was still off-topic and then I said back on topic and then you commented about the off-topic part... :D

Can we go back on topic now?

Any repaints of Boromir out there?

Still waiting for my EX Boromir to arrive from across the pond. Been waiting for a month now. . . :banghead

Purchased it from AbstractHarmony, a member of this very board in the UK. It was sent last Monday, but I don't trust the postal service as we have had some items not make it to the house or mailbox. I am really hoping that it makes it in one piece. He had some family matters that needed attending, but got it off finally.

We will see if it is a lost cause or not. I am really hoping that it is just taking its usual shipping time from 7-10 days.

Got my Boromir today. Since it's an older Sideshow release I was afraid that it would not be as good as Gandalf and the hobbits but boy, oh boy does he look great! Everything from head sculpt and paint through to clothes and accessories is perfect. I love this figure! I know it's been said many times already, but it's such a shame Sideshow abandoned this line :(

Got my Boromir today. Since it's an older Sideshow release I was afraid that it would not be as good as Gandalf and the hobbits but boy, oh boy does he look great! Everything from head sculpt and paint through to clothes and accessories is perfect. I love this figure! I know it's been said many times already, but it's such a shame Sideshow abandoned this line :(

Too true. The quality and attention to detail was the best of any SS 1/6 line IMO.

Back