Boot25 Works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for everyones patience. My recovery is going a bit slower than I expected. I've been experiencing severe headaches, but I think I've turned the corner.
I'm hoping to start back up this weekend.
Thanks for your understanding.

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!! :yess:
Great news indeed. Glad you're back Man.
I received one of your painted Rainman Tyler sculpts not too long ago and I am totally blown away. Made me wish all my 1/6 figures was painted by you.

Thanks for everyones patience. My recovery is going a bit slower than I expected. I've been experiencing severe headaches, but I think I've turned the corner.

Good to hear you're back on deck John. Apologies for having some heads shipped to you direct but its alot cheaper to have them shipped US to US, than US to Aust and back again ;-p

Happy to wait as long as it takes - as always look after yourself as its only toys... well fabulous lifelike amazing toys, but toys nonetheless.

I'm really happy to know that your recovery is going well buddy!
I can't wait to see your future amazing work :)
Nic

Can anyone contact him by phone or something?
It seems that john dissapeared
i hope he is well

This makes me uneasy, he said several times now he would be back to painting x date and now he hasn't been online in over 2 weeks.

My last pm was requesting that he just send my heads back since hes too backlogged and maybe we could try again some other time. I recieved no response. I really would hate to see yet another artist added to the Sideshow drop out list. This is getting way worse then high school and now it seems Im out a DX Joker head..

Last edited:
I'd give him the benefit of doubt for now.. he was having health issues which may well have resurfaced for all we know. Hope he is ok and that he responds to those with outstanding orders soon

Yeah guys!
I have thrust in John!
He is really a cool guy. He will be there in a few times. I'm sure!

Re: Vincent Price

381094686.jpg

Wow, your talent is so amazing, man, so cool!!! Where did you get this Vincent?!!! I´d love to have one painted by you!!!

John is truly a stand up guy. I worry that we have not heard anything from him, but it's not a he's run away with everyone's stuff worry, it's more of a I hope he's ok worry. :pray:

Back