Boot25 Works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This makes me uneasy, he said several times now he would be back to painting x date and now he hasn't been online in over 2 weeks.

My last pm was requesting that he just send my heads back since hes too backlogged and maybe we could try again some other time. I recieved no response. I really would hate to see yet another artist added to the Sideshow drop out list. This is getting way worse then high school and now it seems Im out a DX Joker head..

the same here mate
i dont know what really is happening

I hope also john to be alright but this is very frustrating
for his customers also.
20 days after and no news if he is ok or what is happening
i have patience, i can understand if someone has health problem issues but i want from the other to be honest with me
i cannot understand this lack of briefing at all
almost a year later that i sent him my rambo premium format for repainting and no news yet(also i sent my joker head)
also i live abroad so is very difficult for me to find other way to communicate with him othe than emails or form the forum
is it possible if administrators of this forum have his phone number to contact him directly or something to see what is really happening?
Maybe john indeed have problems and needs some help or something else
i dont know

Full Art Alchemist, I believe Boot25 painted that Vincent head for the sculptor. It's Amoktime's "Masque of the Red Death" head, and it hasn't been released yet. Sideshow had it on pre-order but it is pre-sold out.

I hope also john to be alright but this is very frustrating
for his customers also.
20 days after and no news if he is ok or what is happening
i have patience, i can understand if someone has health problem issues but i want from the other to be honest with me
i cannot understand this lack of briefing at all
almost a year later that i sent him my rambo premium format for repainting and no news yet(also i sent my joker head)
also i live abroad so is very difficult for me to find other way to communicate with him othe than emails or form the forum
is it possible if administrators of this forum have his phone number to contact him directly or something to see what is really happening?
Maybe john indeed have problems and needs some help or something else
i dont know

ok - lets not start getting weird. 20 days is nothing when you have issues in real life. And the admin's don't have anything to do with any commerce on here.

I think its a tad stalkerish to start down that path.

ok - lets not start getting weird. 20 days is nothing when you have issues in real life. And the admin's don't have anything to do with any commerce on here.

I think its a tad stalkerish to start down that path.

that's true man
you talk wise...
i hope everythink is ok
the only think that i am saying is that there are many people here that worries about john

:horror:horror:horror:horror

Another excellent painter on here with cross ties with OSW?

Maybe he will just start sending stuff back unpainted with no explanation.

I don't see how having "cross ties with the OSW" is a bad thing. I know John for quite a few years now. He's always been a stand-up guy. He did stop taking commissions for ahwile because, if I remember correctly, it was eating up too much of his free time. He had no time for his own paint-ups let alone a personal life. I was saddened when he stopped, but I understood.

I was glad to hear when he came back and decided to take on commissions again. I'm sure his disappearance now is for a very good reason. I'm sure he'll get back here as soon as he can.

If he does decide to return unpainted work, I'm sure he'll have a reason. Whether it's a reason we like or not, I feel we need to respect it.

I, for one, would hate to lose him again, but I'm sure I'll live.

Eric

I do hope he is in good health and if the reasons are otherwise that he just needed to step away to get a good extended break. Too much of everything can lead to getting burned out.
I hope he does come back. I only have 1 sculpt painted by him and would love to add more. His paint seems to have a texture that makes it look skinlike. Freaking amazing in hand

does anyone here have his e-mail address? would like to try my luck and write to him. not looking at all the boards i would understand, but maybe he will check his mails?

Never said or implied there was anything wrong with having cross ties with OSW...that was inferred.

Just saying that he, like us all, has a history that can be cross referenced for any one who thinks he may be dodging them. As Dave stated, he hasn't been back here to reassure his customers but he has posted over there.

For those trying to protect him, don't infer things.
For those trying to get in touch with him, try not to jump to conclusions...he is still around, just not around here apparently.

I need an email address for john. He hasn't gotten back to me and he has my Dexter head and Royce body

Back