Boot25 Works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This situation is starting to remind me of the Howes fiasco.

Yes, he has been in an accident and recovering but staying silent here while posting in other places was exactly what Chris did when a lot of people where still defending him.

I think this is a cause for concern and anyone with any outstanding transaction with him might want to start seriously looking into paypal dispute.

where else is he posting?
has anyone confronted him in these other forums?

i had contact to him recently and he's still around but he tries to get well as his headaches always appear when he thinks they should disappear. so he's just taking a pause of all of this here. he also told me that he paints sometimes when he had the chance and will have an update when he's okay again.

so we should have patience i would say and hoping that he will be getting better soon.

Last edited:
i had contact to him recently and he's still around but he tries to get well as his headaches always appear when he thinks they disappear. so he's just taking a pause of all of this here. he also told me that he paints sometimes when he had the chance and will have an update when he's okay again.

so we should have patience i would say and hoping that he will be getting better soon.

Cool :clap:clap

In no way do I think John is like Howes

I have spoken with John many times and he has done many awesome paint jobs for me!

Give the guy a break he is ill, please let the guy recover

I seriously believe this guy will come good for you, I have absolutely no reason to believe he is going to scam you

Boot25 is taking a leave of absence because he suffers from chronic headaches thanks to an accident he suffered. Or that's what I got from his last few posts.

My wife suffers from debilitating migraines. If John is suffering from these as well I wish him all the best. If you've ever had one or seen somebody go through them it's horrible feeling for both sides.

i also suffer from servere migranes to the point my whole right side of head is throbbing and i can't even see outta my right eye.!!! trust me its no joke!, it knocks u out faster than a punch by mr tyson himself and can somtimes last for agessss!!..john is nnnooo way like howes..wish u a quick recovery amigo!!.

John can we get an update? Will you be able to return soon?

I sent a PM requesting to have my head sent back but haven't gotten a response. Can you let us know whats happening please, its been a while since we've heard from you.

i was in contact with john until last week...
it seems that the last week doesnt responce to any communication
i just need my stuff back really

has anyone contact john lately with email or by phone in any case?

Thats what worries me so much, I've just been asking to get my head back. Told him I'd pay shipping, send a prepaid box, whatever it takes.

me to
i ve got there my rambo premium format for about a year now for repainting and also i sent him a dx joker base and a bank robber joker head just to packed them together becase i live to Cyprus so i could avoid some shipping costs...
he promise me to substitute my rambo with a new one but for the last few days seems impossible to communicate with him...
in general i 've got $400 dollars stuff on Johns's House...
I just want back my things and i dont no how i can get them....

I will never understand why guys send these customizers so much stuff at one time :huh

Having any idea of how busy these guys are and knowing the turn around time is a year or more for most customizers precludes me from sending more than 2-3 head sculpts at one time.

That's the most I could stand to replace if for any reason the deal goes to the pot.

Basically i sent only one rambo premium format from last year $285
for repainting
The dx base and the joker head $115 were sent to John just as a favor i asked from him to pack these together with the premium format as i bought these items form usa so i could avoid high shipping costs... also according to John, Rambo was almost finished so i thought it was a good idea on the time...
Basically one thing was sent to him for repainting for almost a year now

mmmh reading here some similar stories to mine, gives me some mixed feelings...

i have sent him 4 heads last year in middle June, so now it has become more then a year too. I was also told that these were almost finished etc.

I really trusted him and never had any thoughts of being ripped etc. He wrote me always back when i asked about my heads.

I still trust him as much as possible, even it becomes now a bit harder after reading some parallel stories here. I wrote him some days ago too, but didn't get also any message back.

I just hope he's okay and his wealth-situation haven't became to something critical. I would still want my heads to be painted by him, as I love his work and would love to have some art from him, so I'm crossing the fingers that everything will go fine soon

Back