Boot25 Works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Boot25 PM'ed you a few months back about a few repaints, do have any openings coming up in the next few months...know your shedule was full the last time. Thanks...

i would like to know that too. i pmed him a few times, but no response, and that he also weren't over a week on this board here worries me a bit, as he always was there and replied to my pms. i really hope he is well and nothing bad happened.

I am trying to communicate with him by hotmail for several days now without any success unfortynatelly.
He is repainting my rambo premium format
does anyone have more contact information like phone or something?

Sorry for the prolonged absence.
I was involved in an accident several weeks back and am just getting back into the flow of things.
Thanks for your patience.

I was involved in an accident several weeks back and am just getting back into the flow of things.

Oh man, hope it wasn't too serious. I'm glad you're still with us and I wish you a full recovery.

same happened to me three months ago, I'm crossing the fingers that everything will be good for you again my friend!

Hope you're ok John. This section hasn't been the same without your awesome repaints.

Hey, I pmed you a few months ago about you painting up my firefly crew. I never heard back from you and to be honest I kind of let the project get away from me. But I really want to get it back on track and would love for you to be the one to paint them. Please shoot me a pm if interested.

Last edited:
Has anybody heard from Boot25? :dunno
I'm considering getting a SS PF painted but I cant get a hold of him.

He's likely not taking anything new, he was in an accident several weeks ago and is still recovering.

Once he's back he has to finish his current load and then may take on new stuff.

yes, patience guys. i just hope he'll recover completely and quick and won't have any problem with his health in future. that's the most important thing at the moment.

any other things can wait.

Back