Boot25 Works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best Wishes for a swift recovery for you and your family John. Your sorely missed here.

I remember some talk about posting a tutorial. Any chance of that? It would be cool if you could or would. If I remember correctly you said you were almost done with it. Could you post anything about it?

Warm Regards~!

Best Wishes for a swift recovery for you and your family John. Your sorely missed here.

I remember some talk about posting a tutorial. Any chance of that? It would be cool if you could or would. If I remember correctly you said you were almost done with it. Could you post anything about it?

Warm Regards~!

k131602_facepalm.png

I do think that for now John must have many other concerns than to post the tutorial "so expected"... To remain polite, I would say that there are questions "interested" that one should be careful not to ask in such inappropriate time...

@ Boot25: I just discovered your thread (a little late, I admit) and I took great delight in each new painting that was posted!
I do not have the pleasure to meet you, John, but also receive from my part all my affection for this difficult passage that the life has the talent to reserve for us while we would gladly do so well without.
Courage and please take care of you, as of your small family.
:peace

Last edited:
Hope things get better for you John... my thoughts are with you and your wife during this difficult time :duff

just out of interest, has anyone got a message from john back about their heads to be sent back? Or any new updates here?

I will be contacting those I have heads from and returning them again my deepest apologies.

that is almost 2 months ago now. I've sent him several mails, but no response. Has anyone any contact to John and has any updates?

With all my understanding to his difficult time right now, I'm really getting impatient. I'm waiting since June 2010 for my heads, and I think i've waited long enough.

I've always been patient and gave him all the time he wanted and understood every situation in which he was, but now, I really doubt, that he hasn't absolutely NO time in writing an e-mail back within all those months.

So if anyone has any new information about him, or has his telephone number and could call him, please let me know what happens.

You have every right to be pissed, dude. Tough times may warrant some leeway from boardies, but it does not excuse this behavior. Like you said, in all this time it's hard to believe he couldn't find a few spare minutes to return someones property (who respected and trusted him with it in the first place). It's just the decent thing to do, no matter what the ____ you have going on.

deckards post have been deleted? why?

everything was true what he said.

It was not due to the the truth of the posts, but the tone.

I would suggest that if anyone has a commission with Boot25 to attempt to contact him directly. Hopefully it is an oversight on his part and this can be resolved quickly.

Back