Prop Bone Grill Mask Prop Replica – Aliens vs Predator Requiem

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do i keep seeing people wanting a P1 and P2? HCG has made them both and Sideshow's quality wouldn't come close especially with the P1 mask with the reflective visor, all the inner details and comes on a bust of p1 as a base.

P1 and P2 are already out there. And they have better bases and paint jobs than anything SS has put out. Even the " Dull " p2 which isnt as dull in hand as pics make it out to be. Thats how awesome it is.

If this is the bio of Predator skinning the Alien head then it should have mesh eyes. The only front shot of that bio is when the plasma bullet goes over the Predalien's tail and it is hard to make out but maybe there are bones in the mouth part.
I don't know what other Predator it could be from the film, it isn't the one who blew a hole in the ship and it's not on Wolf's bio wall.

While the design on this one is not appealing to me, I don't hate it either. But what seems strange to me is SS's decision to tackle a Bio design which hardly has any screen time and we don't even get a proper look at it. Weird! :cuckoo:

Cheers,
Neo.

I'm not drooling over this by any means but I AM a completist and will eventually get it. However, I'll be waiting for it to go on eBay because I've got a few friends from a couple of companies that sell on there and I'll be able to pick my own edition number for the most part. YES I'm one of those edition number losers and YES I know #1 was not the first one off the line haha.

Yeah seriously. They said they won't be coming back to those for a long, long time. They're going to concentrate on others from Pred lore.

the more I think about it, the more I don't think it will happen. I think they're just blowing smoke up our asses, like they did with the Predator 2 1:1 Bust. Legacy ain't SWS, and whatever they do when it comes to SWS creatures, they don't even pay close attention to minor details ala P1 1/5 statue.

I know a person could make a case for it, but for my 2 cents, I wish they'd move away from attaching trophy's to the Predator equipment. I dig the equipment being high tech and metallic and purely functional. What hunter mounts deer antlers to his rifle? These things are tools to get the prey. Wearing the bones adds badassery of course, but I don't care for the combination of the two personally.

when's the last time we got one of those? :dunno

LOL. Good one :lol

Yep. I miss the old times of the Predator Maquette and the Predator Bust, those came out neat and perfect. From the original moulds, screen accurate stuff, and a very decent paintjob. 6 years have passed from that.

As a predator enthusiast, I'm not even remotely attracted to the late predator related stuff that SS has released. The last thing I was interested on was the celtic mask and that was in 2009 I think lol.

I know a person could make a case for it, but for my 2 cents, I wish they'd move away from attaching trophy's to the Predator equipment. I dig the equipment being high tech and metallic and purely functional. What hunter mounts deer antlers to his rifle? These things are tools to get the prey. Wearing the bones adds badassery of course, but I don't care for the combination of the two personally.

True, but Native Americans and people of other tribal cultures adorned themselves with various parts of the animals that they hunt. The tribal leaders would wear skull headdresses and such. Hell, the Vikings also used to do things similar to this.

True, but Native Americans and people of other tribal cultures adorned themselves with various parts of the animals that they hunt. The tribal leaders would wear skull headdresses and such. Hell, the Vikings also used to do things similar to this.

Agreed.
It just needs to be done creatively and tastefully.

Wolf's biomask is my favorite bio utilizing body parts.

This bio makes me think of that part in Ace Ventura when he says "pardon me, do I have something in my teeth?"

Back