BOIL and WAXER with NUMA 12" Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics! :)

Does Boil and Waxer's orange paint match Cody? Or the Utapau trooper? I can't tell from the pics?

THANKS!

They match the Utapau. But Cody is different. His "orange" is darker. that is the fact.

It was so cool to finally see the production pieces for this set in person and get to pose them for the first time at Con. The scratch detail translated perfectly from the protos to these. I'm stoked.

Bernardo Esquivel did a great paint up on the proto heads as well, and I'm also very glad to see that China did them justice. These two were going to be displayed with helmets on originally, but I really wanted people to see how good the heads came out, so I posed them like you see in Con pics, exactly as my set will be on my shelf when I get them next week.:yess:

Funny that after I put them all together, one looks like a white guy and the other one looks like a mexican.

:rotflA skinhead and a Mexican, yet their genetically identical brothers. I think we can all learn something here.

Yeah! I was gonna say "skin head", but don't wanna too extreme. Some how i have littke trouble accepting them. Love them from the clone wars series. Somehow they don't look related and knowing that they are cloned. On another hand, Cody and Rex are very alike. especially they have identical facial expression.

A few more pics of the new guys...

DSC04000.jpg

DSC03991.jpg

DSC03989.jpg

DSC03998.jpg

Cheers,
Doug

Yeah, great pics of all those troops. Wish I could afford to put that all together myself!

Back