BOIL and WAXER with NUMA 12" Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow...why so fast with boil/waxer...thought they weren't shipping til 25th?

I got charged for the final flexpay on Monday and got shipped out the same day. A day afterthey shipped out my clone commander.

jack wilshere,arsenals only player who can speak english....

Other than Ramsey, Walcott, V Persie, Sagna, and our newest player gary cahill.

And love how people single arsenal out...i guess chicharito at manu speaks fluent english, along with nani, park, vidic, berbatov, fabio, and rafael. or chelskie with torres, ramirez, drogba, bosingwa, obi and kalou. those are all so "british" names. :)

Last edited:
Other than Ramsey, Walcott, V Persie, Sagna, and our newest player gary cahill.

And love how people single arsenal out...i guess chicharito at manu speaks fluent english, along with nani, park, vidic, berbatov, fabio, and rafael. or chelskie with torres, ramirez, drogba, bosingwa, obi and kalou. those are all so "british" names. :)

partially right about that,but there were times,arsenal did not have a single english player!!!!and anyone wonders why england sucks internationally

partially right about that,but there were times,arsenal did not have a single english player!!!!and anyone wonders why england sucks internationally

England sucks cause of their coaches..not because of the lack of english players in the PL. But that's an argument for another thread...this is for boil/waxer. :peace

Better pic.

sdcc2011_sideshow_starwars_26.jpg

Mine arrived today :)
Have a few Q+D pics..

DSC03982.jpg

DSC03979.jpg

DSC03981.jpg

DSC03980.jpg

DSC03984.jpg

DSC03983.jpg

DSC03985.jpg

DSC03986.jpg

Sorry about the quality of the pics, hopefully the brilliance of the set will still shine thru :)

Pics w/ the rest of the 212th later...

Cheers,
Doug

Last edited:
Nice. Bald clone (Waxer?) got a strange look though. it seems is right eye wants to pop out.

Looks great, had to cancel my order due to some short term financial issues. I'll pick em up next month I'm sure. Great pics HBW!!!

If i can find room with my clone section might just pick this up, always been in two minds till now after seeing decent pics

Kills me, but io had to cancel my set today. With all this other stuff coming I just couldn't swing it right now, maybe I can find them for cheaper down the road.

Love the pics tho! Set looks great.

Nice setup. i'll probably try and find a unmasked portrait for the regular 212th grunt in the future so i can display all 4 without the helmets.

Great pics! :)

Does Boil and Waxer's orange paint match Cody? Or the Utapau trooper? I can't tell from the pics?

THANKS!

Back