BobbyC 1/3 scale Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

^^^From statueforum. Latest update from February:

IMG_19822-2.jpg

I think it was mentioned before, but Kato is the tailor being used now.

Yea I think when Bobby was hear last oh so long ago, he said Kato was doing the over coat, vest and pants. Not sure about the blazer or not though but probably so

you guys would be highly disappointed when you seen my work area, it is maybe 10x8 room .
I live in Detroit area.
anyone is welcome to come by that is no prob, as far as being a good teacher I don't think I'm cut out for it, my techniques are definitely not by the book but they get me where I'm going .
Some guys will be driving in to pick up there pieces which will be great to meet them.

Where in Detroit? I work downtown. :yess:

Back