Boba!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lambutin

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Yay! It's finally out! (hope this is not old news)

BobaFett.jpg

1355451456_71441b351f_o.jpg

1354578069_48edeba779_o.jpg

1355456016_ff2eb92999_o.jpg

1354567039_6eef0f8b90_o.jpg

1346714331_eb7bee1690_o.jpg

1346715143_8d5e6033d6_o.jpg

1347603856_a1d9b07a51_o.jpg

Old news...

Not really. (First time I've seen him out of the package) Thanks for sharing, this is going to be a must-have! :monkey5

Looks nice, the only thing he really needs is a bit of weathering. Those pants and sleeves are too clean compared to all that battle scarring. But seriously a cool looking figure :rock

I think it looks way better than the PF even. I wish it would have been the other way around but this figure is hard to resist. At any rate they are both made out of plastic. :lol

Yes it looks far better then the PF.The PF helmet is a joke.SS should have really nailed the helmet the way Medicom did,very unfortunate.Oh did I mention Im selling my Boba PF EX :lol

I think it looks way better than the PF even. I wish it would have been the other way around but this figure is hard to resist. At any rate they are both made out of plastic. :lol

Yes it looks far better then the PF.The PF helmet is a joke.SS should have really nailed the helmet the way Medicom did,very unfortunate.Oh did I mention Im selling my Boba PF EX :lol

That's why I replaced my PF helmet with this one! Huge, huge thanks to Eric the 'Superjedi' over on TheDentedHelmet forums for the INCREDIBLE paint-up, and of course Nathan for taking the time to make this KILLER sculpt in the first place. I plan on (ahem) updating my RAH Boba helmet in this 'style'...when I get my figure and have the chance to do so...In the meantime, enjoy!

Boba-1.jpg
Boba-2.jpg

Boba-3.jpg
Boba-4.jpg

Boba-5.jpg
Boba-6.jpg

Boba-7.jpg
Boba-8.jpg
[/QUOTE]

..dude, that's a too small of a helmet,..:rotfl ...maybe if boba had a head of the size of a peanut,....seriously, looks too small.. :monkey4

True Anakin, the helmet is a touch small. Nathan, the sculptor, mentioned that it's sculpted using the exact measurements of the real helmet, scaled down to 1/4. There's been talk on several boards that the Boba PF is not TRUE 1/4, it's actually a bit bigger...thus the helmet is a little too small for the 'slightly' larger than 1/4 Boba PF. Since Nathan didn't actually have the Boba PF, he couldn't size it up accordingly.

Either way, it looks WAY better in person than the photos, they don't do the size thing any favors...however, the shape and the paint-up are STELLAR and knock the Boba PF helmet out of the water. That thing is shaped all wrong and is WAY too big. Trust me, in person, this smaller helmet slays the gargantuan SS helmet. :D

Do you have a full pic of the PF with the new helmet?

SSC screwed up both the PF Fett helmet and the Jango helmet with mace. The Jango helmet looked like the VOTC hasbro one.

Back