Boba Fett Update - Second Chance

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gambit

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just got an e-mail from SS. Boba is officially on second chance now for the people cancelled before. Not a big suprise

This email is to let you know that if you canceled due to financial reasons, that a few Boba Fetts have become available on a flexible payment schedule. The new payment schedule for these few remaining figures will start on April 30th (1st payment), and continue to May 30th (second payment) and June 30th (3rd payment) at approximately $108. per payment. Taxes and shipping fees will need to be paid in addition to the last payment.

If you are interested in re-purchasing this figure then please e-mail us back by April 27th. The earlier the better as this offer is on a first come, first served basis. If you contact us before this date, you can take advantage of a $25 SAVINGS on this item! Please note that there are cancellation fees involved with this program. More information can be obtained at the link below.

Actually, what's nice is these emails are going to people who cancelled orders first in case some of the cancellations were due to funds issues, and if my funds situation were any different now than it was when I cancelled, I'd take them up on the offer and be glad for this email, but sadly it just doesn't work for me right now.

'If you are interested in re-purchasing this figure then please e-mail us back by April 27th. The earlier the better as this offer is on a first come, first served basis. If you contact us before this date, you can take advantage of a $25 SAVINGS on this item! Please note that there are cancellation fees involved with this program. More information can be obtained at the link below.'

If SS did this in the first place, they probably would have had less cancels.

If there wheren't so many C4 Exclusives that I wanted to try and get then I'd go for Boba.

kodiak8658 said:
'If you are interested in re-purchasing this figure then please e-mail us back by April 27th. The earlier the better as this offer is on a first come, first served basis. If you contact us before this date, you can take advantage of a $25 SAVINGS on this item! Please note that there are cancellation fees involved with this program. More information can be obtained at the link below.'

If SS did this in the first place, they probably would have had less cancels.

Or they're doing this as a way to give the price cut that many people demanded while saving face and not outright admitting the price should've been lowered.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
Or they're doing this as a way to give the price cut that many people demanded while saving face and not outright admitting the price should've been lowered.

I seriously doubt that.

Sith Lord 0498 said:

Doubtful because the same people would then get on Sideshow's ass for offering this well after most people that wanted it are getting it and those who got it regardless but felt the price was high will complain that they would've gotten it cheaper had they done it this way. The Boba Fett situation is a lose-lose scenario, the only winning is those that look past it all and enjoy having the piece will win, everyone else will have a gripe of one kind or another.

Well, I cancelled because of the ABS issue, not financial. I guess, they are not getting my money no matter what on this one. Sorry sideshow.

kierbaudy said:
Well, I cancelled because of the ABS issue, not financial. I guess, they are not getting my money no matter what on this one. Sorry sideshow.
LOL, did anyone listen to the end of the podcast??

" I'd like to thank 'Plastics' "

and then

"I just wanna say one word to ya........just one word........"

"Yes sir..."

".......Are ya listening????"

"Yes sir..."

"PLASTICS!"

I love the podcasts...

I want to cancel mine but since I am on Flex Pay, I'll get charged an additional $60. I wonder if sideshow will make an exception to the rule since the only reason I want to cancel this is because of the ABS plastic.

carbo-fation said:
I want to cancel mine but since I am on Flex Pay, I'll get charged an additional $60. I wonder if sideshow will make an exception to the rule since the only reason I want to cancel this is because of the ABS plastic.

maybe but you can always send it back after you get it for a refund.

Sith Lord 0498 said:

Anyone that has a problem admitting to or being embarrassed that a price is too high, will ALWAYS pay more than fair price. Where were those people when I was selling Cadillacs?

I'm not afraid to say something isn't worth the price. Never have, never will.

Bullseye said:
Its a pity they did not offer those who kept it a $25 discount too.:rolleyes:

I would imagine that those who have yet to even receive a shipping notice aren't too thrilled. :eek:

LOTRFan said:
I would imagine that those who have yet to even receive a shipping notice aren't too thrilled. :eek:

I've paid for mine almost a month ago and still no tracking number.:monkey2

kodiak8658 said:
OUCH! And the Boba saga continues.....

Actually, any EU customer could write a whole saga named: "EU Warehouse´s A Series of Unfortunate Events." :lol

Last edited:
Back