• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Han Solo Carbonite • Hot Toys Boba Fett •*Sideshow Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmlsuperman

Caped Wonder Stuns City!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Please message me if you have any questions, I will certainly consider offers so don't be shy, but understand that prices all include USPS shipping with Insurance and Signature confirmation Payment is PayPal friends and family payment or add 4% fees. Thanks all

Selling hopefully as a lot:

Sideshow Han Solo Carbonite (Empire Version) Lights work and comes in original box and brown shipper.
Hot Toys Boba Fett (Loose), no box or extra accessories, what you see in pic is what you get.
Sideshow Darth Vader V1 (first release) Figure is not mint and has scuffs and scratches on the helmet, it has original box which is also not mint, but I am throwing this figure into the lot so it doesn't have any bearing on the price, it is what it is.
Han Solo will ship in his shipper and Darth and Boba will be boxed and shipped together.

Asking shipped in the USA, $325 shipped or best offer

SSSW.jpg

Last edited:
Back