Boba fett premium format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes that is how it works. I can post it or you? But if something goes wrong not sure if I want to be called a scammer..... :/ knowing my luck something could go wrong......

Thanks mate I appreciate the offer :1-1:

But I'm a brand new member and would rather do things the right way :)

I can wait :)

Hi,

some picks of my duet Boba Fett PF & Han Solo in Carbonite PF. This is a custom base that a friend made for me. The idea is put togheter both PFs like a diorama, with a base that could remember to Jabba´s Palace sand floor. Is a way for expose both figures saving space.

DSC06058.jpg

DSC06053.jpg

DSC06054.jpg

DSC06055.jpg

DSC06056.jpg

DSC06059.jpg

DSC06060.jpg

DSC06061.jpg

Cool idea, I think we will see more of this. Only thing I would do is match the colour a bit more or weather it up a bit more.

That display is awesome with carbonite Han! I've been wanting Boba Fett for a while. He's been my favorite character for many years. I think he would look pretty cool next to Jedi Luke.

Prices on eBay have been ridiculously high. I like him but can't see myself paying over $500 for him. I may have to settle for just the Hot Toys 1/6 scale figure. There also is a Mythos line statue in the works. Those will be cool, but I really want all three. :)

Boba just turned up at my place this morning :yess:

Low number #18 and while not technically an EX it did come with the Mandalorian Artifact.

Just the one quick pic before I put him back in the box (still waiting for IKEA to put Detolfs back on sale, I'm outta room and need a couple more)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Boba just turned up at my place this morning :yess:

Low number #18 and while not technically an EX it did come with the Mandalorian Artifact.

Just the one quick pic before I put him back in the box (still waiting for IKEA to put Detolfs back on sale, I'm outta room and need a couple more)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Congrats.
Looking good right there.

I know it's much more movie-accurate and all but after seeing the Mythos this just seems so cheap....

I know it's much more movie-accurate and all but after seeing the Mythos this just seems so cheap....

Well, a lot has happened on the statue scene since the Boba Fett PF. I still think it's one of the coolest PFs. It's so iconic, and expressive. I love it.

The Mythos is cool. But also a little too much. But I guess that's the point.

Two totally different statues as well as two totally different ideas. The PF is meant to show off the true character we came to know from the movies and his iconic and intimidating stance, which the PF does perfectly.

The mythos line is exploring a "what if/maybe" background on a character with one of the more mysterious backgrounds in all the SW characters. The mythos is meant to draw on the imagination more than the PF is IMHO.

For me the PF is better than Boba Fett Mythos. The Mythos have a nice sculpt, but the idea don´t like me, Boba Fett is a warrior of just a few weapons ( the very iconic blaster, the mini-rocket in the arm...). Now, the Mythos is a arsenal with legs, big weapons of two hands stand in every hand...for me is very excesive.

I like both but the PF for me only because of the bigger scale. I must go for the PF. But also the details for the mythos version is better because there's no cloth but fully sculpted.

Back