Boba fett premium format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't kept up on his price as I got mine when he PO'd, but I've seen prices between $400-$500.

Good luck in your search.

I got mine luckily for $400 shipped.. brand new ! but ebay the ex goes for about $500

I paid $350 shipped for a brand new exclusive about a year ago. The ebayer seller was new and had zero feedback so I took a chance but it turned out great. Good Luck finding one as this is great piece.

Yeah, it's the normal "we hear you .. there's still something in the works" bla bla. At the end I was tired waiting and picked Boba and Vader up down the road. And with the new PF prices I guess the old and the new ones will be mostly on the same price level ^^

What's esb stand for? I need a boba fett PF. But if they are making a new one I can wait to save some dough. :impatient:

Empire Strikes Back. And with the recent 1/6th release and the upcoming Mythos and 1:1 scale coming out, I really wouldn't expect to see one released before, at least, 2014. I'm not even gonna begin to get excited about it until I see another Vader PF either.

But the Boba PF out now is one of the best statues ever. How could you not have one?

Empire Strikes Back. And with the recent 1/6th release and the upcoming Mythos and 1:1 scale coming out, I really wouldn't expect to see one released before, at least, 2014. I'm not even gonna begin to get excited about it until I see another Vader PF either.

But the Boba PF out now is one of the best statues ever. How could you not have one?

What could possibly be different between the two? I thought the first one was from the esb? :dunno

need a boba fett PF. But if they are making a new one I can wait to save some dough. :impatient:

If you're liking the Boba Fett PF I would grab it now. Why do you want to wait another 3-5 years for sth. that was shortly teased several years back. Also it could happen that the new Boba (if there will ever be one) will be worse than the current one in your eyes - awkward pose or what ever... So this all would be a waste of time.

The current Vader is from ANH (a new hope ^^) and you can put the Obi Wan PF right beside him so the base will build one unit.

Oh no you didn't!!! Change your avatar...:lol

I thought the same thing :D

here is a new avatar comicbookguy :D :D

yoda_noob-12275.jpg

Back