Boba fett premium format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, the edition size is quite high, so you'll see this one relatively often.

yeah, this is one of those pieces that's usually always around, it's just the price that keeps increasing. I remember when I bought mine exactly 2 years ago, I saw ppl selling them for $225 and I even thought that was abit high. Last year, a friend was looking for one and it was around the $300 mark, and now, they seem to be hovering from the high $400's and up

I just received my Boba Fett pf today but the antenna doesnt stand straight, it falls on an angle. Any tips on how to me it straight?

I think it was said that an ESB one is definitely in their plans but nothing official yet. But to me, it seems like more people are just finally picking him up.

They've confirmed twice an new Fett is in development and on it's way.

Friday, September 30th, 2011
Hello, any plans for a new Boba Fett Premium Format in the future? Thank you so much!
Most definitely. We have a lot of new characters coming before you’ll see Fett again, but he’s actively in the development process for another release.

Monday, June 13th, 2011
I know there are plans for a Han Solo in Carbonite Premium Format, but is Sideshow considering doing an ESB Boba Fett as well?
Oh, absolutely. Absolutely.

I finally got one of these and can't believe it took me so long. It's awesome and I was able to get an exclusive for a really good price. I love it!!

I just received my Boba Fett pf today but the antenna doesnt stand straight, it falls on an angle. Any tips on how to me it straight?

Nothing unusual about that. So don't be too concerned.

I took a very tiny piece of paper and folded it once. I then cropped it and with tweezers placed it between the helmet and the antenna. It's now standing straight, and the piece of paper can't be seen.

I ordered a plate stand on amazon. It broke as soon as I placed the artifact in it. Well, it is also quite heavy. So not just anything will do.

Haven't bothered ordering something else since then. It's not that big a deal. Still, I'm curious to know what others have done with theirs. Thanks for adding in.

I finally got one of these and can't believe it took me so long. It's awesome and I was able to get an exclusive for a really good price. I love it!!

Congrats! It is a great PF, where did u get it? and how much did u paid?
Prices are up to te roof on eBay, which means this figure is very sought after. Enjoy!

That's what I'm saying. It doesn't matter if the helmet is not 100% accurate to the experts eye or if it's not made of polystone, the pose and just overall attitude the statue gives makes it hard for me to see the eventual ESB version topping this one, other than people who prefer the ESB color-scheme more

I like this piece but am willing to wait and see the new one before deciding which one I will own.

Gratz! Are you going to display the mandalorian artifact? If so, give me a heads up if you find a good stand for it.

Thanks. Yeah I would like to display the artifact as well but I haven't looked for a stand yet. I display my PF's in a Besta shelf so I can't use the wall option.

Congrats! It is a great PF, where did u get it? and how much did u paid?
Prices are up to te roof on eBay, which means this figure is very sought after. Enjoy!

Thanks. It is great the paint and pose is amazing. As for the price I think this is my best ebay purchase ever! I got it for $315 shipped and it's the exclusive version and it was new. I got it back in Feb from a seller with no feedback. I was the only one that bid on it. I took a chance buying for someone with no feedback but it worked out. Now I need the MR helmet to go with it.

Thanks. It is great the paint and pose is amazing. As for the price I think this is my best ebay purchase ever! I got it for $315 shipped and it's the exclusive version and it was new. I got it back in Feb from a seller with no feedback. I was the only one that bid on it. I took a chance buying for someone with no feedback but it worked out. Now I need the MR helmet to go with it.

That's truly a great deal, I just paid for my EX $400 shipped, God blessed those 0 feedback I snatched a Clone Yoda PF for $167 best deal ever for me ;) Enjoy the Boba!

That's truly a great deal, I just paid for my EX $400 shipped, God blessed those 0 feedback I snatched a Clone Yoda PF for $167 best deal ever for me ;) Enjoy the Boba!

Yoda Clone is a great PF and at that price it's even more amazing. Wow good job!!

Quite a resurgence on the Boba Fett Premium Format thread. Congrats to all who've picked him up recently, it's a great piece!

Here's a few more pics of mine with custom helmet by nattyd painted by Eric over dentedhelmet about 4 years ago. Recently I took the 'padding' out of the front thigh pockets, always bothered me that it looked so puffy...like a football player. Looks way better without IMO. He's gonna look GREAT perched in front of the Han Solo in Carbonite PF!

Anyways, I placed him on top of a small stand to get these shots, normally he's up on top of the curio.

6841643226_9b3eff3c81_z.jpg

6988054633_8d94485377_z.jpg

6841642054_4ab1bd22c3_z.jpg

6987766239_b7dbb89e07_z.jpg

6987767191_db8b4055ed_z.jpg

6841645500_5c5fb2477a_z.jpg

6841646166_49e703424b_z.jpg

6841646894_ded6821c4d_z.jpg

Last edited:
Back