Boba fett premium format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3234931624_75343e7fc8_z.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Nice to see one of the helmets painted up and mounted on the statue
Looks amazing :)

That looks nice. But why is the helmet painted like the Empire version if it's on the Jedi version figure? And don't anybody dare tell me I'm wrong.

[EDIT] After doing some image search, it seems there are some 'official' pics of Fett with armor from both movies, ie, red gauntlets and Empire helmet. That's probably how that happened. All in all, I like the Empire helmet better anyway.

[EDIT] After doing some image search, it seems there are some 'official' pics of Fett with armor from both movies, ie, red gauntlets and Empire helmet. That's probably how that happened. All in all, I like the Empire helmet better anyway.

yeah, it's how he looked like in the ANH SE. They used the ESB helmet on the ROTJ suit. Best of both worlds if you ask me, although a lot of people who love his ESB colors would disagree

I do love the ESB most, but I have to admit, overall look is best with best of both worlds parts. The detailing in ESB was better, but the reds and blues add character.

indeed. Although the more uniformed look of ESB still looks awesome, Boba having the mixed and matched parts he had in RotJ just speaks about what kind of person he represents as a character. I'm actually very surprised though that I've never seen at least one ESB repaint of this PF, although I wouldn't mind SS releasing one either.

indeed. Although the more uniformed look of ESB still looks awesome, Boba having the mixed and matched parts he had in RotJ just speaks about what kind of person he represents as a character. I'm actually very surprised though that I've never seen at least one ESB repaint of this PF, although I wouldn't mind SS releasing one either.

SS has "ABSOLUTELY" confirmed a ESB Fett PF and I wouldn't be surprised if he appears at SDCC!

Yeah, I would really like to see this too, but hoping for Mara Jade as well. Either way it's going to be a super expensive next 12 mos for me.

I don't buy duplicates of the same character, but I love Boba Fett. If the new PF really complements the existing one instead of just giving us a similar pose with a revised color scheme, I would really be tempted. I don't think the differences with Fett and Vader are drastic enough to warrant multiple releases based on costume alone. They need a really unique spin on the pose, base, etc.

Yeah, I hope he's at least in some sort of shooting pose for the ESB version. I'd love a full on action pose like Koto's but I just don't see anything that dynamic being used for a Sideshow SW PF.
2430452584_76ece6031d_b.jpg

Well, the existing pose is great, but it's Fett at rest. If they do another one, it's going to need to be more dynamic. We don't need two "standing still" Fett PFs with different color gauntlets.

It would be nice to have a dynamic pose for this Fett. Hopefully they'll really do something with 'wow' factor for this one.

Back