Boba fett premium format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett PF delayed (sorry Tom)

I would sooner wait a bit longer and have the item arrive looking as awesome (or better) than the proto than have them rush it and release a substandard figure,especially with PF Boba as it'll be the centerpiece of my collection.

Last edited:

Well, this stinks. I was really looking forward to this one in the 1st Q next year. Oh well.

Oh no!!! I want Boba now... anyway better If they took the time to make it perfect... but :monkey2

So this is going to change the Flex Pay schedule again right?

I really wish they would stop having so many delays with this line. I just got into it about 3 months ago and I have the first six and I love them. Cant wait to get Luke & Yoda and then I better get Boba too. I wonder when we will get another announcement its been a few months. Boba looks to be one of the most complex outfits so far I would guess and hopefully they will get it right with all the extra time.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Tom!

I'm not too sad. I can wait a bit longer. As always, I want a quality piece and am willing to wait the extra time for it. The first half of next year is gonna be insane for us SW junkies. Jabba (his throne etc), Fett PF, a bunch of other 12 inchers, a pile of Gentle Giant goodies, Celebration 4 (and all the exclusives that come with that).... just to name some of what's coming!

I imagine the LFL dictated packaging change may have something to do with the delays.

And we want them to get it done right, rather than get it done quick - correct?

Thank the Maker! I have more time to save my $$$$$$.

Bad enough I spent too much during Spooktacular to the point that I need time to recover before and after the Xmas season.

Plus, I got Flexpay on my PF Boba, so I should be good.

just look on the bright side. It could be worse.
I recall the ol Jason PF being over a year late and now the Kong Armature has been pushed from what I think was a June/July ship date to March'07...... ouch

delays suck, but Im sure pretty much every delay is to help ensure quality

Darklord Dave said:
I imagine the LFL dictated packaging change may have something to do with the delays.

And we want them to get it done right, rather than get it done quick - correct?
Thats probably what it is and to think the new packaging style is going to suck compared to the old style especially for the 12".

jason2885 said:
Thats probably what it is and to think the new packaging style is going to suck compared to the old style especially for the 12".

As nice as the packaging is, it's what's inside that counts. Though I do feel for those MIBers.

It would be nice if Jabba was delayed a bit. Well, at least the throne. Or at least the Rebel Bundles. I wish the bundles would ship last instead of first :lol

Hopefully it won't be like Vader...he took nearly a year didn't he?

Thank the Maker!
Just reading a SW novel and 3PO says this all the time - but in PM it was established that Anakin made him - so he's really saying "Bless Darth!"

Darklord Dave said:
Just reading a SW novel and 3PO says this all the time - but in PM it was established that Anakin made him - so he's really saying "Bless Darth!"

Yeah but he had his memory wiped so at least he doesn't know that.

I'm all for spreading out the pain that is going to be the 1st Qtr or 2007.

I wonder how long until the Yoda bust is delayed?

*gives tom a cookie to ease his sorrows*

Thank the cheesecake bakers!

With my Leia WL converted now and a move and going to the UK and blah and blah, the first of the year looks a little less scary. :)

I'm sad cause I want it, but I was getting a little stressed with Q1 2007 (with Jabba, Luke/Yoda, Yoda 1:1, Boba, Endor bundle, Maul, Plo Koon, LOTR 12", saving for CIV, saving for CE) This definitely helps relieve some of the stress since the FlexPay schedule has changed to March/April/May.

March/April/May for flexplay?
it sounds as if the fett won't be here till may/june. good for me, as I'm a little short in the first quarter :monkey3

I need more PF in a hurry. I got the first 6 in about 2 months and now Im not going to get another one til January and then June. They need to get these releases closer together and at least 4-5 a year.

Back