Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my processing notice for Wed....could have this by the end of the week since I'm in AZ, but we'll see. Been waiting for this one for a while!

Same. I'm in IL, so probably looking at early next week for me. I was at Disney Hollywood Studios in Orlando this weekend and saw this bad boy on display at the Launch Bay, looks fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine will be here today! woop woop! Cant wait to set him up. Not sure if I want to remove a shelf in my detolf and lose display space, or build a special case for him...hmmmmm

Mine will be here today! woop woop! Cant wait to set him up. Not sure if I want to remove a shelf in my detolf and lose display space, or build a special case for him...hmmmmm

First things first....plenty of pics for us. :clap

Not sure when this happened but my status has changed to shipping soon. Same for most people or do a lot of you have tracking numbers already?

Inform Lord Vader that Boba Fett has arrived!

2597.JPG

Lord Vader has informed us that he is most displeased with your lack of detailed photos.

Looks badass TSloan. Congrats! and yes please more photos when you get a chance.

Mine comes in Monday :yess:

Should receive mine on Tuesday, very excited. I will be putting together another Besta this weekend in anticipation (also ordered the eFx PCR Stormtrooper helmet, so I definitely need some more space).

Got my shipping notice, should be here tomorrow for me if the Stars align! Just hoping the UPS guys delivers it at a reasonable time when my wife or I are around. I can't remember a time when I was this excited for a PF. I only have a few in my collection, so I'm very excited to add this guy.

Got my shipping notice, should be here tomorrow for me if the Stars align! Just hoping the UPS guys delivers it at a reasonable time when my wife or I are around. I can't remember a time when I was this excited for a PF. I only have a few in my collection, so I'm very excited to add this guy.

I get mine rerouted to a ups store close by. I usually get ups deliveries at 4 pm or later, got this dropped off at 1015 for pickup.

Got mine yesterday! Looks awesome! Futzing the cape took forever though. :p Made a space next to him for Vader next.

To those that already have it. Can anything fit next to it in a besta shelf or does it pretty much take up the whole besta? I was thinking of maybe putting Jedi Luke or a Stormtrooper next to it? Is that possible?

Back