Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my yesterday, I gotta say, he's even cooler in person than I'd hoped.
After pulling the collar up a bit before putting his head on, there are no problems with a neck gap.

Really happy with him, I hope the PF Vader turns out as awesome as Fett did.

found a great display case for him on Craigslist...$50 ! can you believe it! add an LED strip too..with remote!
2608.JPG
2609.JPG

and the ESB lighting
2606.JPG

Got mine today.

It seems like I've got no luck with statues. About a third of the statues I get have some sort of issue.

On mine I have three issues. 2 minor (or just in my head) and one broken back pack.

One of the thrusters is broken.

image.jpeg

But given it is on the back it's not easy to see.

image.jpeg

The dreaded missaligned decal has a small defect/peal on it. But might just fix it myself with some white paint. However if you look at the proto pics of the decal it wasn't as clean as it ended up on the production pieces anyhow.

image.jpeg

The head appears to have a paint crack along where the top of the helmet joins with the bottom. In that the two pieces top and bottom have a bit of give and move when handled. It's only on the left side of the helmet. The right seems fine.

image.jpeg

But unless you look for it, you cant see it. Just annoying is all. Does anyone else have this 'issue'?

image.jpeg

Mine arrived today & I simply love it. :)

Boba.jpg

Apologies for the photo, haven't put it in the cabinet yet. Only slight complaint is that the green arm cuffs (is that what they're called?) are loose. The glue they used didn't stick to the inner smooth plastic properly. I could glue it again but I don't think I'll bother, it ain't going anywhere.

Curious to know though if others had the same thing happen? Other than that it's fine. :clap

It's a very nice looking (and huge on that stand) figure and I love the colors. At a glance, it's much closer to the ESB Fett colors than the 1/6 figure.

There are a few things that seem a little off scale wise - the rifle, hands and cloth pouches all seem undersized and the codpiece is small and pointed instead of rounded (I guess so the legs can be posed as they are.)

Overall, a really nice figure with a cool pose/base.:clap

Mine arrived today & I simply love it. :)

View attachment 250881

Apologies for the photo, haven't put it in the cabinet yet. Only slight complaint is that the green arm cuffs (is that what they're called?) are loose. The glue they used didn't stick to the inner smooth plastic properly. I could glue it again but I don't think I'll bother, it ain't going anywhere.

Curious to know though if others had the same thing happen? Other than that it's fine. :clap

I believe the armguards are supposed to be loose. Mine are and I've seen a few video reviews where they mention it.

486 arrived at last. Other then a piece on the jet pack broken which took a while to figure out. His hip blaster threads are broken is that on everyone's?

The pvc dome is ball breaker to me since I own cody, Rex, clone trooper and SS all resin domes.
But I'm happy to have 1/4 fett.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Yeah my holster threads don't look that great. I moved the holster more to the back to cover it and it looks better now. Gotta check on what jaws said again I wasn't looking in the right area.

My figure arrived today and I also have the neck gap issue. After shining a light inside the neck hole, the reason is apparent, the corner of the block is digging into the slot. I've tried inserting the block in every possible orientation, all with the same result. I'll be attempting to open up that corner a bit to allow the block to seat completely. Does anyone have a recommendation for the type of tool that would be best for this?

(I found this forum while searching for a fix, I'll be spending quite a bit of time here for sure!)

IMG_2676.jpg

IMG_2677.jpg

My figure arrived today and I also have the neck gap issue. After shining a light inside the neck hole, the reason is apparent, the corner of the block is digging into the slot. I've tried inserting the block in every possible orientation, all with the same result. I'll be attempting to open up that corner a bit to allow the block to seat completely. Does anyone have a recommendation for the type of tool that would be best for this?

(I found this forum while searching for a fix, I'll be spending quite a bit of time here for sure!)

View attachment 251167

View attachment 251168

Welcome! I should be getting mine today. Hope I don't have any issues.

Back