Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To those that already have it. Can anything fit next to it in a besta shelf or does it pretty much take up the whole besta? I was thinking of maybe putting Jedi Luke or a Stormtrooper next to it? Is that possible?

I don't have a besta but i will say this thing is huge. The only way i see this fitting in any kind of closed shelf is if you take one shelf out. It's tall enough to take up at minimum a shelf and a half easy.

I don't have a besta but i will say this thing is huge. The only way i see this fitting in any kind of closed shelf is if you take one shelf out. It's tall enough to take up at minimum a shelf and a half easy.

Wow..... Not sure how to even display this now....

Wow..... Not sure how to even display this now....
It fits into a detolf cabinet perfectly if you just take out one of the shelves.
IMG_1837fx.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1836sfx.jpg
    IMG_1836sfx.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 185
Got my Ex. yesterday and have to say it surpassed my expectations. I love the extra blaster and being able to change head direction(s) is a plus. Can't stop looking at the statue, good job SSC.

Take the glass you took out and double stack below boba....that's what I did when I put PF's in them. Not sure it's needed but it made me feel better. Of course there's also the point where the metal brackets are connected too that glass rests on that could be an issue but I never worried about it.

dude....thats ballsy as hell putting those on a detolf shelf.....dont think those are designed to hold that sort of weight....:dunno
I am in the process of moving things around right now, I have a much bigger cabinet that I'm going to keep my Fett and the new Vader in when he arrives, but just wanted to show that it does fit. As far as the weight goes, Superman has been there ever since I got him with no problems. The 89 Batman is usually where Fett is and the Catwoman PF and Green Ivy are in the detolf on the other side. I admit I was nervous at first but they can certainly can hold a PF (as long as these bases don't continue to get much bigger or heavier I suppose).

I am in the process of moving things around right now, I have a much bigger cabinet that I'm going to keep my Fett and the new Vader in when he arrives, but just wanted to show that it does fit. As far as the weight goes, Superman has been there ever since I got him with no problems. The 89 Batman is usually where Fett is and the Catwoman PF and Green Ivy are in the detolf on the other side. I admit I was nervous at first but they can certainly can hold a PF (as long as these bases don't continue to get much bigger or heavier I suppose).

I double up on my glass shelves and they will support the statues better without worries of the glass breaking and your statues crashing down inside...:)

Got my Fett today... Overall it's great. My only issue is the armor on the chest and stomach. It's just too small and shows off too much of the undershirt on Fett's left side. I get what they are doing as far as having the armor shift to the right because of the pose. It actually makes sense. Had the armor been a bit bigger it would have been perfect. As is I wish they did not go for that shifted look and tried to have the armor centered on his torso.

Other then that everything else is perfect. I love the base and the pose. I think the paint apps are top notch and the tailoring of the cloths is some of SSC best. This is my 3rd SSC Boba Fett. I had the original PF, the Mythos, and now this one. IMO the Mythos is the best overall Boba Fett statue out there. Not only the best SSC Fett but the best put out by any company. However the fact that it's 1/5 scale made it difficult to display. So I sold it. When SSC first announced this one I actually was not sure I was going to get it. The Mythos would be a tuff act to follow. But then the Vader was announced and the photo of both of them together forced my hand :) I am very happy to have it but those chest plates are a bit of an eye sore. But you can pose it in ways to hide it a bit more. After I get vader they will both be displayed together on a higher shelf and you really don't notice the undershirt then.

So I would say that I think this one is much better then the original. The original was nice but the paint apps were only Ok and the pose was a bit boring. This one looks very realistic and has a better presence plus a killer base. Like I said the Mythos is the best but the size made it a no go for my collection... Not when I want to display a Vader and Fett together and I never thought the Mythos Vader and Fett looked very good next to each other.. So this one makes me more then happy :)

just because you can doesn't make it a good idea. just saying...this is how accidents happen.

No, you're definitely right.

All I'm saying is I've seen a lot of people put heavy objects on detolf glasses and in the decade I've owned these shelves, I've never had a problem. I dont think there's anything to worry about, as far as displaying this Fett on a shelf.

Back