Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yesus! it's boba fett folks. if this was a military/historical PF like their underwhelming german para then all the complaning is warranted BUT i guess i never got it with peoples on here losing their minds on a fiction character where im sure the original creators at some level went into it haphazardly in designing said characters. it's close enough (very)..

peace
Miguel

yesus! it's boba fett folks. if this was a military/historical PF like their underwhelming german para then all the complaning is warranted BUT i guess i never got it with peoples on here losing their minds on a fiction character where im sure the original creators at some level went into it haphazardly in designing said characters. it's close enough (very)..

peace
Miguel

A. If it looks good I am not as worried about inaccuracies. I don't think this looks as good as it could... Not from pics so far. It's still nice though.
B. With your logic I might as well buy an action figure and be done with it.. Why get into this hobby in the first place if we were not to care about accuracy and quality?

Don;t get me wrong.. This is a nice piece but the white shirt looks to be too visible. But pics can lie and this could look great in person.

Mine is processing on the 4th of Feb. Will be glad to have it. Looks great so far. The additional material on the vest showing would be from the positioning of the arm.

uploadfromtaptalk1454096704670.jpguploadfromtaptalk1454096714845.jpguploadfromtaptalk1454096723172.jpguploadfromtaptalk1454096733932.jpguploadfromtaptalk1454096743091.jpg

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

na..ROTH blaster is cooler.. but I will have it with ESB for sure.. the HT 1/4 boba is ROTJ and has the right blaster already

Well, those natural light photos should dispel the white vest concern. Looks very accurate to me. Those earlier photos were just way washed out and over contrasted.

Well, those natural light photos should dispel the white vest concern. Looks very accurate to me. Those earlier photos were just way washed out and over contrasted.

Agreed.. Looks better.. I still wish the chest plates were a bit bigger but everything else is looking good so far.

Does anyone think I would have any luck picking up the exclusive version if I joined the WL this late in the game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vest looks light again in the video. I guess it's something we'll have to see in person. Other than the armor being a tad small, it looks really great.

Okay I caved and ordered the non-exclusive version of this (also jumped on the WL for the exclusive, figuring I will sell the other one if it converts).

Anyone else also preorder the Vader PF? I think these pieces will look awesome together. I'm thinking about using colored lights for the display, blue for Vader, yellow/orange for Boba Fett, in an effort to mimic the images Sideshow has created.

The only problem is figuring out how they will fit. I was planning on going with the Besta system but these statues are too tall (you can obviously raise the shelf but then the door won't line up properly). How do you guys plan on displaying these statues?

Back