Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Few Pics....

IMG_4687.jpg
IMG_4685.jpg
IMG_4680-HDR.jpg
IMG_4677-HDR.jpg
IMG_4674-HDR.jpg
IMG_4674-HDR.jpg
IMG_4671-HDR.jpg
IMG_4668-HDR.jpg
IMG_4665-HDR.jpg
IMG_4662-HDR.jpg
IMG_4659-HDR.jpg

I really like it too, especially the pose. The chest armour looks a bit small, but not a deal breaker for me.

Avenger if it makes you feel any better every elbem used on offically licnesed Boba Fett gear is innaccurate.

Yeah.

I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. But, it seems like this should have been easy to make sure they were applied right. This seems typical of Sideshow anymore. Maybe I'll get one where they messed up and applied it better by accident.

BTW, great photos Jamyz! Those are the detail we've been waiting for. :)

Last edited:
I actually don't think it's an issue with the application of the sticker. I think it's an issue with the actual design of the emblem by SS.

This is a screen shot.
image.jpeg

& this is off SS's new PF
image.jpeg

If you were to rotate it more, the F would be more sideways.

I actually don't think it's an issue with the application of the sticker. I think it's an issue with the actual design of the emblem by SS.

This is a screen shot.
View attachment 242407

& this is off SS's new PF
View attachment 242408

It's still canted. See how the red drop is about 10-10:30 on the screengrab, and it's about 11:30 on the SSC piece. I wouldn't be surprised if the emblem isn't 100% accurate either, but it's canted as well. It should look more like this:

fett.jpg

It is what it is. Everyone will have to decide for themselves if it's a big deal or not.

Wow these pictures look phenominal jamyz! What type of camera are you using?

Can't wait until mine arrives! So pumped. Sticker thing doesn't bother me, but damn Avenger you eagle eyes for catching that! Congrats.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Wow these pictures look phenominal jamyz! What type of camera are you using?

Thanks. I use a Canon EOS 70D with the standard lens 18-55mm. This pics as quick shot.

For information. The head is plastic, but good quality. The logo with the 7 in the chest maybe can be displace, i try this week end with water to rectify.
The bell of the gun are broken, i upload this week pics. The base is not filled.

But i like this Boba Fett, i upload this week a pic of my family Fett.

HI guys !!!!
Anybody have the same problem.

The original
star-wars-bob-fett-premium-format-300152-05.jpg

My Boba Fett delivery Yesterday
Capture d’écran 2016-02-02 à 20.44.53.jpg
Capture d’écran 2016-02-02 à 20.53.41.jpg

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2016-02-02 à 20.44.53.jpg
    Capture d’écran 2016-02-02 à 20.44.53.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 321
Back