Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question for those who have purchased from Popcultha - Do they usually increase the price once the statue is in stock? I know the prices increase after realease but not sure if it's straight away when stock is available. I'm thinking of whether to preorder now or wait for in hand photos.

Question for those who have purchased from Popcultha - Do they usually increase the price once the statue is in stock? I know the prices increase after realease but not sure if it's straight away when stock is available. I'm thinking of whether to preorder now or wait for in hand photos.

Yes they do, usually 10% or so.

I'm wondering if this is getting pushed back again until February? I just looked at my calendar on SS and I no longer have my flex pay on Jan 25th. It is now showing up as Feb 25th.

I haven't noticed this. I've preordered a couple of statues through them & they haven't increased the price. I also look back every now & then & the prices never went up, maybe it's only for certain statues. :dunno

Anyways, I'd get your preorder in now because $600 is a great price considering the dollar conversion.

I'm wondering if this is getting pushed back again until February? I just looked at my calendar on SS and I no longer have my flex pay on Jan 25th. It is now showing up as Feb 25th.
it is february for me... last payment scheduled for 2/20 for now

I haven't noticed this. I've preordered a couple of statues through them & they haven't increased the price. I also look back every now & then & the prices never went up, maybe it's only for certain statues. :dunno

Anyways, I'd get your preorder in now because $600 is a great price considering the dollar conversion.

Yeah the Superman and Bruce Lee statues increased by around $200.

I received an email a couple of days ago saying this will be in there warehouse within 7 days at which time they will take payment. So around 2 weeks I should think until I receive at my doorstep in the UK.

I ordered on day 1 and for the exclusive and just had confirmation now that funds will be taken by Wednesday 20th january.

Ordered the EX day one and on Jan 12th I got an email saying my last flexpayment will be charged on February 5th. If people are getting charged on Jan 20th, all I can say is
FnLPq0Z.jpg

I just emailed them to see if they would take my final flex payment now. As for people ordering early and not hearing anything., I ordered the big chap LSB within seconds of it going up for order. I was the last person to get one literally weeks after they started shipping. I think in the packing department, they actually work backwards so the people who ordered the most recently get them first. Well some times at least, or maybe it is just random, who knows. All I know is I got a broken big chap LSB and all of the replacements had gone, so ordering early doesn't necessarily mean you'll get them early.

Back