Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think he is talking about the actual movie costume.

Ah, then yeah ;p But just cause it was like that in the movie doesn't mean it should be on the statue... way different scales. Small scale plastics tend not too looks as good ;p

I haven't ordered a statue in awhile and basically quit collecting but I can't pass this one up.

Still having second thoughts, I pre-ordered but at the same time already own the Mythos. Not sure if I want PF's back in my collection, but thought I'd snag just in case it was epic once delivered. Think it was more a moment of weakness and going through withdrawals since they're not releasing more Mythos this year.

Still having second thoughts, I pre-ordered but at the same time already own the Mythos. Not sure if I want PF's back in my collection, but thought I'd snag just in case it was epic once delivered. Think it was more a moment of weakness and going through withdrawals since they're not releasing more Mythos this year.

This is going to be a great piece man, I don't know which will be classed as the definitive Fett statue but man is it gonna be a close race

This is going to be a great piece man, I don't know which will be classed as the definitive Fett statue but man is it gonna be a close race

The debate will always rage, but for me, ESB Fett is where it's at. The first and greatest appearance of Fett is in ESB. I've never been a fan of the rainbow Fett we see in ROTJ. The Mythos piece is a great statue and the essence of the bounty hunter aspect is fleshed out almost perfectly. I'm fortunate to own the first PF and the Mythos Fett, but there is no way I am missing out on a PF of the ESB Fett.

I keep looking but not buying. How the temptation builds.

nFSebim.gif

The debate will always rage, but for me, ESB Fett is where it's at. The first and greatest appearance of Fett is in ESB. I've never been a fan of the rainbow Fett we see in ROTJ. The Mythos piece is a great statue and the essence of the bounty hunter aspect is fleshed out almost perfectly. I'm fortunate to own the first PF and the Mythos Fett, but there is no way I am missing out on a PF of the ESB Fett.

I agree...ESB Fett is awesome...in ROTJ they made him go out like a B****, just like they made Darth Maul look like one when he pleaded with Sidious not to kill him in The Clone Wars. I've heard some people mention how Savage Opress went out like one too, but IMO Savage acted tougher than Maul....at least he fought to the death and didn't crawl and whine.

Back