Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does how soon your pre-order the statue determine what number you'll get or is it completely random? (for example, if you pre-ordered on the first day it was available will you get a low number like 50/1000 or something?)

Random. I think I ordered the last Grey Hulk maquette and I got #5.

Not trying to stir anything up here but has anyone heard anything about whether pvc gate issues are in play here.

Not trying to stir anything up here but has anyone heard anything about whether pvc gate issues are in play here.
I've heard about that only in name, do you have a link it any information that can actually tell me what is going on with the whole PVC thing

Out of all the offerings right now available for preorder this is the most likely to be PVC given the pose.

Not to mention it's a Sideshow Boba PF tradition.

Just ask Alex over on SF before people take it as a fact that he actually is. If he is however, at least I'll save some money.

We should get an answer before all going crazy on speculation, but even if he is, it's not that big of a deal to me as he's fully clothed and helmeted. It's only on pieces that are actually sculpted that polystone vs pvc would be an issue. With Boba that doesn't happen. No doubt no matter what his body is made of the helmet and armor are definitely going to be pvc, but that shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

For me its just a cost analysis issue. I would b ok with pic since he is all material but the price is $440. That sparks added scrutiny to the buying decision

If it looks like the proto they can make it out whatever they want, the last boba was plastic, but you couldn't tell unless holding it. I can see why the higher price tag would put some people off this if it were PVC, but its too cool to miss!!

I think I've made up my mind on most SSC pieces going forward...gonna wait for regulars. Seems like EXs were always a no brainer but at the ESs these things come out as, combined with the weak almost meaningless EX addons, I'm content waiting for regulars. Hopefully this thing looks just as awesome as the protos so that when in hand pics arrive, I will go out and grab a regular!

I think I've made up my mind on most SSC pieces going forward...gonna wait for regulars. Seems like EXs were always a no brainer but at the ESs these things come out as, combined with the weak almost meaningless EX addons, I'm content waiting for regulars. Hopefully this thing looks just as awesome as the protos so that when in hand pics arrive, I will go out and grab a regular!

Here's hoping. :duff

Just got an email saying this has been delayed to December 2015, so my flexpay has been pushed back from April to June. Which is good for my wallet, but I'm sad top Sr this hit get moved to a week before my birthday

its just funny that a piece that just came out.. and put so far away to a future release.. has been already delayed... so Boba takes 13 months of production time ? lol..

Back