Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett (new version)

Premier of Rebels was pretty good. Got me all pumped for Star Wars again... Hoping episode 7 brings us some more awesome characters!

Premier of Rebels was pretty good. Got me all pumped for Star Wars again... Hoping episode 7 brings us some more awesome characters!
Waiting for a 1080 rip

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

He looked fantastic at SDCC so this will be a day one order for sure.

He looked fantastic at SDCC so this will be a day one order for sure.
Yeah man he looked amazing. I don't see this guy lasting long enough for a coupon either
Hoping I win the contest. Haha
You and the other 100 000 or so ppl Lol. Man at least you're in the US. I've never seen int'l ppl win those

well, because of the high base, he's going to put Fett in the back where you will not notice him that much anyway.

Forgot about the high base, that will cut down on having to use those big boxes. :slap

This will also give you time to re-arrange the boxes and decide how the tissue paper will protect him from being knocked over. Also, you will be able to concoct a sort of rubberband protection scheme to catch him should the hot girlfriend or dog knock him over.

well, because of the high base, he's going to put Fett in the back where you will not notice him that much anyway.

Both counts so true. Wow! People know me so well now. :lol The girl is gone so no worries there. She was not smart enough know these are big boy toys. She treated them as 25.00 dolls. Glad she's gone. Good riddance. The dog spit I'm still worried or he might hit a statue one day when running. But I do have the invisible fishing line across the shelves for extra protection. Yes if I get this one I may not need a box to prop him up. That's why I like these tall bases. But he will be in the back since he can be seen there. The brown box holding my galactus seems to be getting weaker. I will refresh them ASAP. Would really hate to see anything happen to one of my favorites.
Also hope the new SW movie will bring us some really cool characters. I still wished SS would do a new ventress PF. Please SS make her again someday. :pray:
I already sold my old boba fett ex. Now waiting to see what this one will look like. Pros and cons plus coupons will make this a buy or pass.

I see that ES refers to the production number. I'm just curious what it stands for? New to PFs.

Thanks Madden. :duff: I see the limited edition numbers now on the order pages of some PFs.

Both counts so true. Wow! People know me so well now. :lol The girl is gone so no worries there. She was not smart enough know these are big boy toys. She treated them as 25.00 dolls. Glad she's gone. Good riddance. The dog spit I'm still worried or he might hit a statue one day when running. But I do have the invisible fishing line across the shelves for extra protection. Yes if I get this one I may not need a box to prop him up. That's why I like these tall bases. But he will be in the back since he can be seen there. The brown box holding my galactus seems to be getting weaker. I will refresh them ASAP. Would really hate to see anything happen to one of my favorites.
Also hope the new SW movie will bring us some really cool characters. I still wished SS would do a new ventress PF. Please SS make her again someday. :pray:
I already sold my old boba fett ex. Now waiting to see what this one will look like. Pros and cons plus coupons will make this a buy or pass.

He now has invisible trip wires people!!!

Man can't wait for tomorrow. Haven't been this excited for a Tuesday reveal for a VERY VERY long time. I think since maybe Jean (difference is, this won't be a let down)

I am so with you !!! really looking forward to it.. so curious about the ex

I can not wait. Does anyone know if there is a time the PO usually goes up? I work nights and will have to set my alarm.
Also on Sideshow's website it says:
Boba Fett Figure!
He is one of the most infamous Mandalorian bounty hunters from a galaxy far, far, away! Sideshow Collectibles’ Boba Fett Premium Format Figure is the Boba Fett Collectible Star Wars fans have been waiting for! Boba Fett will be available for Pre-Order on Thursday, October 9, 2014!

So I don't understand everyone saying Tuesday?

Last edited:

I can not wait. Does anyone know if there is a time the PO usually goes up? I work nights and will have to set my alarm.
Also on Sideshow's website it says:
Boba Fett Figure!
He is one of the most infamous Mandalorian bounty hunters from a galaxy far, far, away! Sideshow Collectibles’ Boba Fett Premium Format Figure is the Boba Fett Collectible Star Wars fans have been waiting for! Boba Fett will be available for Pre-Order on Thursday, October 9, 2014!

So I don't understand everyone saying Tuesday?

Tuesday's are when the preview pics go up, PO's go live Thursday sometime during the afternoon, West coast time.

..and price will be announced Tuesday

If you're worried about selling out, don't lol. The ES on this is going to be MASSIVE. I'll probably order day 1 since I want to use a coupon on BG in a couple months. Still very excited about the reveal!! :yess:

If you're worried about selling out, don't lol. The ES on this is going to be MASSIVE. I'll probably order day 1 since I want to use a coupon on BG in a couple months. Still very excited about the reveal!! :yess:
Me too man. I'm ordering because I don't see it lasting long enough to become coupon eligible

Back