Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett (new version)

I will wait since this won't sell out for years. I will see if I can buy cheaper after seeing in hand pics or maybe from SS with a coupon maybe 2 years from now. No rush on something with such a massive ES. For now money will be used on time sensitive statues I want first.
Dude this will not be up for years...

...rush is necessary

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Me too brother :hi5: totally looking forward to todays reveal and will be a day 1 PO for me :yess:

10577032_10152386500974145_8209845674958132594_n.jpg
[/

Next up....Vader!!! :horror
Seriously! Can't wait for the Vader reveal (it'll probably be during 12 days...barrrf)
Man I'm so excited the reveal should be up very soon like 10 minutes or so if I were to go by the previous times
reveal day !!! Let the price be within range and the ex something really sweet :)

EDIT: according to a guy at SF the ex is an exchangeable blaster..
Dude I don't care if its $450 I'm buying this *****

Swap out ROTJ rifle? That will definitely stay in the box but I love the articulated head and range finder. This figure will be mine! :rock

3001521_press02.jpg

Don't care will be mine!

I was sure this will be $400 ... dont even wanna see Vader PF price.. just annoying those price increases by SSC .. I think im out of this collecting game after Vader

Swap out ROTJ rifle? That will definitely stay in the box but I love the articulated head and range finder. This figure will be mine! :rock

3001521_press02.jpg

Yup, do not need this as this combo never happened, as far as I'm concerned:lol I'll have to go other e-tailer to save the few bucks. It would totally throw off my sig too:lol

300152_press03.jpg

So badass. :rock

THIS is the way it'll be.

I was sure this will be $400 ... dont even wanna see Vader PF price.. just annoying those price increases by SSC .. I think im out of this collecting game after Vader
It'll be about the same or maybe 469.99 lol

Original Fett PF was $325 and had a much simpler base and was just inferior in pretty much every way. I'm fine paying $100 more 7 years later for the last Fett I'll probably ever own.

$440 is reasonable for what we get, imho.

I also like the exclusive, although not "accurate".

440.00? Pass for me. I may buy later if I can get this for 350.00 to 375.00 shipped on eBay years from now. Btw I see the ex holding a gun so what's the reg?

I also like the exclusive, although not "accurate".

Honestly I can't think of an exclusive that *would* be accurate. He's already a perfect representation of ESB Fett. Any "switch out" item by definition would be less accurate. I was hoping it would be an alternate McQarrie/Johnston helmet. Even though that too would have been inaccurate at least it would have kept the theme more in the realm of ESB. But whatever. Alt rifle beats a Mandalorian wall disc or art print.

Back