Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett (new version)

Oh boy, wasn't sure I needed 3 Fetts, but after seeing these previews this is going to be a must-have. I for one LOVE the base! I do hope Sideshow keeps it 1/4 scale though. It *has* to match the original in terms of size. Please Sideshow don't blow the scale.

August%u002525202013%u00252520141.jpg

So, the problem is not with the base itself, but because it can't fit inside a Besta? People are funny. :lol

I'm sure it's a combination of both. Not all have a BESTA setup, but for these collectors, the tall base still might be unsatisfying.

Ok Slipmagee is here as the unofficial Star Wars PF expert to lend his two cents. This Boba has got to be the best pose of all the PFs. Very dynamic, very natural looking action pose. Looks like he's about to snipe someone. Now as the base is concerned I love it! Finally some actual creativity was involved. It puts the figure in an actual scene for the admirer to use his imagination.
Now for the besta problem. I may have a solution. First off in a standered tall besta the top and bottom shelf are 24in tall and the middle shelf a little bigger at 24 1/2in. The tuskin raider is the tallest PF at just a hair under 27in with the ex rifle not the gaffi stick i was able to display it in besta and make it look great. In a tall besta if you raise the top shelf one notch and lower the second shelf by one notch you will have 27in clearance in the middle shelf. This also won't hinder putting PFs on the top or bottom shelf. There is still plenty of room for standard PFs. As for the look with tombo doors you can barely tell. It still looks good. Hopefully Boba won't be more then 27in tall but if so you could still raise or lower a shelf to make it work. Besides with such a great PF I'll find a way... Oh yes I'll find a way.
I hope this helps. Now bring on the PO!!!

I did this for the Batman PF, and I agree that it looks great. I don't recall the height of the Batman PF, but it wouldn't have fitted in if I hadn't adjust both the top and lower shelf. The glass doors won't complain either.

What I am thinking about doing is to take the new PF and display it outside my BESTA, in the open - between my two busts. Thoughts on that?

1742216_1494139767466107_1853598710_n.jpg

attachment.php

What I am thinking about doing is to take the new PF and display it outside my BESTA, in the open - between my two busts. Thoughts on that?

I would give the collectibles more room to breathe.
Maybe replace the C-3PO Bust with the new Boba PF and place 3PO on the top of the Besta right over the PF duo.

I would give the collectibles more room to breathe.
Maybe replace the C-3PO Bust with the new Boba PF and place 3PO on the top of the Besta right over the PF duo.

Unfortunately, there is not room enough to really display much above my bestas. There's still enough room to make more space between the busts, although they wouldn't be symmetrical with the poster and the low/short besta.

yes you can.. but for the ones who has those glass doors.. you are limited to their hight...

Can't you guys move one of the shelves in the Besta to give you more height? I guess everyone likes straight lines across the shelves?

As Slipmagee said, it can be done. To a slight degree. If you look at the picture I posted of my display you can see that I have done this in the case where my Batman PF stands.

Still kidding with an old friend for several years to rent a room only for our collections :)

Haha! But then it would be at a different location? I moved mine into the living room so that I'd have it close, and feel that all my money spent would be easily at my disposal daily. :)

This idea comes up whenever a house/apartment is for rent near our homes.

This idea comes up whenever a house/apartment is for rent near our homes.

I think the same whenever someone in my building moves out (or next door). Buy/rent another apartment, and remove a wall or two. Maybe install a flight of stairs, and have an entire gallery, lol! :D

Hehe! Would be so cool with that many m² of dedicated Star Wars display, Marvel display and DC Comics display. Maybe also a movie collectible display. Oh yea...

Back