Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this piece! I'm 90% in for PO. don't collect star wars stuff in general, only thing i own is the shaak ti PF but this and vader will prob be my undoing...

I would actually love Fett with the looooong rifle, he has in the mythos edition. I really like star wars guns that is inspired by the old 1900 war weapons!
Okay two more NON ****-annies on board

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Re: Boba Fett (new version)

I'm still really not sold on the base, but Boba really does look awesome!! I'll have to grab one of these I think.

Is it that hard to just think of it as something that would be on a Bespin rooftop? Just look at any of the buildings in the back and this piece could look like it takes place there.
tumblr_mkhosg_DNe_K1s3689io9_r1_500.jpg

1504234_515963798549713_671925697174901878_o.jpg

Yes it truly is, and the image you posted just illustrates what I'm trying to say tbh. Cloud City's landscape is all domes and antennas. Literally that board he's standing on is so out of place and forced it's ridiculous. Why can he be doing that pose on a dome of some sort? Or a couple of antenna arrays or something? SOMETHING that would fit in.

So I guess its going to be me, Bruce, Irvy and like two other ppl.getting this because this isn't EXACT enough for everyone else. Well sucks to be you guys. :duff

As I stated in like every other post, despite my issues with it I still think it's great, just not as great as it could have been and I am absolutely on board as long as the price isn't ridiculous.

That is included, he's wearing it.
He's wearing a Mandalorian helmet, not his father's one. If that's what you meant. I mean like Jango's actual helmet
No thanks that would remind me of those awful prequels.
Lol they weren't ALL bad Lol okay like 95% bad but it had some good parts

Yes it truly is, and the image you posted just illustrates what I'm trying to say tbh. Cloud City's landscape is all domes and antennas. Literally that board he's standing on is so out of place and forced it's ridiculous. Why can he be doing that pose on a dome of some sort? Or a couple of antenna arrays or something? SOMETHING that would fit in.

As I stated in like every other post, despite my issues with it I still think it's great, just not as great as it could have been and I am absolutely on board as long as the price isn't ridiculous.
Lmao man. It's just cause of all the nitpicking. Nothings going to be perfect the way each person wants it and there's more of that than there is just straight up appreciation of a Great piece. Good call though, wouldn't want to miss this

Lmao man. It's just cause of all the nitpicking. Nothings going to be perfect the way each person wants it and there's more of that than there is just straight up appreciation of a Great piece. Good call though, wouldn't want to miss this

Yeah, but I think there are some changes that could be made to Fett that everyone would like, but I doubt they'll be made. SS doesn't really listen to that sort of thing, which is a shame as it could improve a lot of their pieces and it has helped some of the smaller companies improve their pieces a fair bit. But v0v as you said not worth missing :p I wonder what the EX. Was really hoping to see one of the Vader's at the con too :(

Yeah, but I think there are some changes that could be made to Fett that everyone would like, but I doubt they'll be made. SS doesn't really listen to that sort of thing, which is a shame as it could improve a lot of their pieces and it has helped some of the smaller companies improve their pieces a fair bit. But v0v as you said not worth missing :p I wonder what the EX. Was really hoping to see one of the Vader's at the con too :(
I've noticed that they sorta mix a few versions to kind of quell everyone's wishes and it usually turns into an all out war of words between the buyers and **** talk about SS. Hopefully one day they'll make one that appeases everyone but for now, I'm at least perfectly fine with what they're putting out.

Sorry, just me, but did not quite get that!?

As an EX i hope for a piece wich can be added to the staue, or the base. Not a fan of the exclusives where the extra piece, stands beside the base.

Sorry, just me, but did not quite get that!?

As an EX i hope for a piece wich can be added to the staue, or the base. Not a fan of the exclusives where the extra piece, stands beside the base.

Meaning that there are at least a few who are not SO ∆n∆L about their nitpicking that will still get this because it looks so damn beautiful. That's all.

That would be a nice idea for an EX but did you have something specific in mind?

Haha ok. Not familiar with that phrase.
No worries. Had some family come over from New Zealand and there are sayings they use we've never heard and vice versa.

Not quite sure what exactly, since Boba has so little screen time. Not been introduced to Bobas gizmo`s and other known thingy`s that good....
But what about the thermal detonator. I like to think about this as an favourite allround bounty hunter weapon. Just because Leia played a bounty hunter in that moment. And everyone was instantly alarmed! That`s what i thought when i saw it the first time.

Not quite sure what exactly, since Boba has so little screen time. Not been introduced to Bobas gizmo`s and other known thingy`s that good....
But what about the thermal detonator. I like to think about this as an favourite allround bounty hunter weapon. Just because Leia played a bounty hunter in that moment. And everyone was instantly alarmed! That`s what i thought when i saw it the first time.

It's gimmicky, but I wouldn't mind a separate hand with his smaller blaster and possibly one of his "shin tools". Picture him sliding down that rail with one pistol and a blade in the other hand. It'd make for a really cool visual of him getting up close and personal with his quarry compared to him looking like he about to shoot someone far away.

With that pose there is only so much you can do with an ex. Although it isn't from the movie, I would love to see the ex be a verpine shatter rifle or giant sniper type like the mythos

they struggled obviously with the first Boba to find a good ex .. so I can imagine they won't be an ex at all..

Back