Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett (new version)

jedisword, i think you should cut it out thinking i am some other guy. look at my recent posts, especially at the xm studios magneto thread.

I have a Boba Fett mythos. I sell it, to buy it. What do you think? I'm a little undecided, I find them both fantastic!

CBG is another forum member who asks dumb questions (that he knows the answers to) in a sad cry for attention.

Hmmm... on & off, I keep an eye out for a Mythos Fett (at not-stupid prices), but now I'm really liking the style of this new PF. Obviously they're different beasts, so it's not a comparison... but I only require one Fett, not two. Decisions, decisions. :gah: Definitely a great looking piece, and it's not even final.

jedisword, i think you should cut it out thinking i am some other guy. look at my recent posts, especially at the xm studios magneto thread.
Hey man its a joke lmao. Don't worry if you don't know Who CBG is you'll find out...CBG

All jokes aside welcome to the Freaks board man
Put this n00b in the freezing chamber.
Lol noob lmao. That word is hilarious

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

If anyone is trying to sell their Fett Mythos to make way for the new PF, let me know. I need that mythos back in my life!

CBG is another forum member who asks dumb questions (that he knows the answers to) in a sad cry for attention.

Honestly, I don't think he is, I think he just doesn't know the material and just likes collecting statues. I've read a lot of his posts, he just comes across as someone that is just oblivious as to what he's talking about.

Honestly, I don't think he is, I think he just doesn't know the material and just likes collecting statues. I've read a lot of his posts, he just comes across as someone that is just oblivious as to what he's talking about.
You should read his posts where he's almost eloquent and sounds exactly like the opposite of that

You should read his posts where he's almost eloquent and sounds exactly like the opposite of that

I think he just copies others posts or perhaps it's just an area he's familiar with. Maybe it's two different guys.. :lol

Regardless he at least takes criticism well. From what I read he's more about something being "exclusive" than the actual item.

How can anyone collect anything and not know much about it. I don't buy it! :lol

Anyway this PF rocks!

I've been here almost a year and I have no earthly idea what a CBG is. I can assume who it is based on the fact that I know a profile with those initials but I've never seen them post anything questionable.

I think he just copies others posts or perhaps it's just an area he's familiar with. Maybe it's two different guys.. :lol

Regardless he at least takes criticism well. From what I read he's more about something being "exclusive" than the actual item.
No you totally missed. Yeah he likes the Exclusives but his main deal is edition size. Size matters to CBG is all I'm saying. The smaller the better; less painful in the long run, financially speaking.

Lol a few ppl think there ARE two guys that run the CBG account and they live together in a house made entirely out of brown shippers

Back