Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett (new version)

Yes this is an instant pre-order. Love the pose. Base will grow on me....

It scares me that Vader is not on SDCC, may that mean he is not available for pre-order in a looooong time!?

I like detailed bases. It shows the subject in a specific scene or frame and it never takes my attention away from the main subject.

Yes this is an instant pre-order. Love the pose. Base will grow on me....

It scares me that Vader is not on SDCC, may that mean he is not available for pre-order in a looooong time!?

Probably early 2015 is my guess. I bet we see Fett late 2014 for PO.

I thought the base is too attention grabbing. Seems louder than the figure.

This base is perfect for Fett. I can totally picture him high above the landing platforms on Bespin observing the arrival of the Millennium Falcon.

-Sorry, I'm geeking out big time over this one.:lol

This base is perfect for Fett. I can totally picture him high above the landing platforms on Bespin observing the arrival of the Millennium Falcon.

-Sorry, I'm geeking out big time over this one.:lol

I agree. I'm going to display this with Trevas' "Hunter and His Prey" art, I think it will look great.

I agree. I'm going to display this with Trevas' "Hunter and His Prey" art, I think it will look great.

Yes,
KG_CT-THE_HUNTER_AND_HIS_PREY_LG-374x500.jpg

1504234_515963798549713_671925697174901878_o.jpg

I don't know how anyone could have a problem with the base being too big, I think it makes the pose look that much cooler and I really hope there's a scene like this in his spinoff film.

don't get it either.. this base is so detailed...looks like a scaled prop out of the movies.. who would complain about that and prefer just a black plain round base ?

Obviously this isn't the angle you'd display him from but he just looks so damn cool in this shot. Really looks like a hunter stalking his prey.

abyjy4e5.jpg

I think he looks great from just about any angle, and that base just adds so much character to the piece.

My problem is WTF is he standing on? Yes there are a lot of odds and ends in the star wars universe that are stuck on to make something look more spacey. However they generally stick to blocks, spires, and antenna sorts. That literally looks like it was made to fit the pose, as opposed to something that would naturally be there. Is it a docking clamp? Solar Collector? It looks out of place :| The rest of it ok, the slanty board is meh for me.

I don't know how anyone could have a problem with the base being too big, I think it makes the pose look that much cooler and I really hope there's a scene like this in his spinoff film.

don't get it either.. this base is so detailed...looks like a scaled prop out of the movies.. who would complain about that and prefer just a black plain round base ?

Because if you are like me and want to display it in a Besta with glass doors its not going to work. I would love a detailed base, but it doesn't have to be so huge that it elevates the character another 6 inches higher than necessary.

Because if you are like me and want to display it in a Besta with glass doors its not going to work. I would love a detailed base, but it doesn't have to be so huge that it elevates the character another 6 inches higher than necessary.

Exactly. I have Bestas as well.

Back