Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett (new version)

Wish Sideshow did not keep making these tall bases!!! I have nowhere to put these beasts, can only put somuch on top of a detolf, or have so many pedestals.. :(((

The bigger the better. Bring it! :)

Instagram: SoySith

Got any pics of their work? That's a lot of time painting.

I'm on mobile, and at work so u don't have any atm, but look up any pairing wip on the dented helmet or YouTube. Also most 501st fetts put that much time in, so look at some of those

Wish Sideshow did not keep making these tall bases!!! I have nowhere to put these beasts, can only put somuch on top of a detolf, or have so many pedestals.. :(((

I love the tall bases! They raise the statues higher up for a nicer display for me so that I can just put the taller statues in back of the reg bases.

love everything about this including the tall base. My plan is to have my other fett statues around him.

I love the tall bases! They raise the statues higher up for a nicer display for me so that I can just put the taller statues in back of the reg bases.

Just imagine how tall vader will be on his stair base

I love them because I display all my statues in the open ;)

Same here, plus I have a corner table for my piece of the month, so I say the bigger the better, except life sized, that's too expensive even though I have the room

Thanks for the Link guys

abyjy4e5.jpg
uhe7a8u3.jpg
a2aruqeq.jpg
tumypere.jpg
bytyru7u.jpg
sy9upeba.jpg
6ybupy7u.jpg

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon
Man, just had to bump these pics!! I was actually thinking of passing on this when I heard about the Vader LSF announcement but this base is just one of the best I've seen Sideshow produce for any statue...easy PO! :lecture

This looked really nice guys. I'm not a star wars collector but I think I'm in for boba. To me the whole suit looked like cloth so very mixed media. It was disappointing to not see vader though. I'm hoping to go back to sdcc on Sunday to spend more time ogling!

Forgive my ignorance but what was different on the ESB Boba compared with the ROTJ version?
The ESB has a more weathered helmet, plus yellow kill strips. Also his jetpack and gauntlets are green, he has a bluish jumpsuit, no spats. And his cape has a brown stripe, as well as his belt has pouches on either side, but not in the middle.
ROTJ Fett has blue checks on the helmet with red kill stripes, a grey jumpsuit, blue and yellow jetpack, red gauntlets, a full belt. Spats, and a green cape. As well as a completely different gun

Back