Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett (new version)

Agreed. That site is going to bankrupt me...
Jeez I should start a poll about how many ppl feel they'll go bankrupt because of this year's SDCC

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Jeez I should start a poll about how many ppl feel they'll go bankrupt because of this year's SDCC

Ha every year! I just started a 1:1 esb Fett build with the help of the TDH... makes me wish I had a trust fund!

Rebelscum just posted more pictures of Fett...stunning!

Ha every year! I just started a 1:1 esb Fett build with the help of the TDH... makes me wish I had a trust fund!

Rebelscum just posted more pictures of Fett...stunning!
Please post. I can barely keep up with all the threads I'm in lol

Thanks for the Link guys

abyjy4e5.jpg
uhe7a8u3.jpg
a2aruqeq.jpg
tumypere.jpg
bytyru7u.jpg
sy9upeba.jpg
6ybupy7u.jpg

I'm just gonna wire my checks to Sideshow now, no point in keeping my money when I'll just be sending it straight to Sideshow.

Come on Verbal21 don't ruin the good vibes!

These Fett threads are all the same, I'm just trying to get the nitpicking out of the way now because we all know its coming:lol

On another note, if the Vader PF is him walking down some steps, these will compliment each other very well.

Looks better in the link pics. But this should not be 400.00. It just looks a bit simple for that price range.

Most of my friends who gave built a Fett take about 100-300 hours painting their armor to get the detail right, so it's no simple process

These Fett threads are all the same, I'm just trying to get the nitpicking out of the way now because we all know its coming:lol

On another note, if the Vader PF is him walking down some steps, these will compliment each other very well.

Valid point on the Fett threads!

Back