Boba Fett Life-Size Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An extra jet pack without making the bust look ridiculous would require much more of his chest and abdomen as Darth Waller has illustrated very effectively.

Also, if you think it would only have cost an extra 100 dollars to include a jet pack that size, I need to start smoking the same crack you are cause mine is obviously not as good as yours . . .

Dennis

personal attacks aside (I thought you were above that stuff from the quality of your other posts Dennis) my point is that forgoing the electronics would save, say $100, and adding another $100 would make the cost of the jetpack and maybe more of his chest about $200 total.

heck, even make it $1200 for a proper fett bust and I would still get it. of course just my opinion...

Wouldn't it have been cheaper to buy different Fett costume parts and a mannequin's torso online and made your own 1:1 full torso bust?

Just curious, which Newbury Comics did you see it at?
The ones around here seem to keep away from the higher end items.
The one in North Attleboro use to sell them but I haven't seen any there in a while,since I bought Greedo there.

It was actually the one in North Attleboro where I saw it (behind the registers). It's the only 1:1 that they have. I live only about 5-10 minutes from that store.

I was wondering who grabbed the Greedo from that location. :lol I winded up getting my SSC Spider-man 1:1 from that store. They were awesome at one point for 1:1's. I remember when they had Greedo & Maul set-up together along with the 4 Marvel 1:1's (Thing, Venom, and both versions of Spiderman). I wish they'd get more 1:1's in stock...

Got em' :)

001-1.jpg

004-3.jpg

006-4.jpg

009-4.jpg
Pure madness. I love it.

Back