Boba Fett Life-Size Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It can turn 90 degrees left and right and cannot tilt. As a matter of fact you have to package him up looking all the way to the right.

But they did use real fabric on the cape. And realistic braids wouldn't have looked right, would've thrown off the symmetry of the display itself. Just my two cents as an actual owner of the piece itself.

How so and what about the lack of the missing pack?

It took a while but here are some pics of my Boba Fett Life-Size Bust.
He's #63/1000.
DSCN0900.jpg

DSCN0901.jpg

DSCN0924.jpg

DSCN0925.jpg

DSCN0928.jpg

DSCN0930.jpg

DSCN0931.jpg

DSCN0933.jpg

DSCN0934.jpg

DSCN0935.jpg

Very nice Trafford!! Congrats!! Saw this on display at Newbury!! The bust is pretty huge...

How so and what about the lack of the missing pack?

How so, what? And lack of the jetpack, well I don't know how they could have really included it and kept the cost down or the look of it right. Half the pack or tip of the missile would have looked odd not properly displayed. Don’t' get me wrong if there is one shortcoming it would be the lack of pack. I have thought about making one myself with a friend out of styrene, but I still haven't figured out a way for it to look...natural to the sculpt/bust itself. Waller help me out here, it's hard to explain without seeing this beast in person.

How so, what? And lack of the jetpack, well I don't know how they could have really included it and kept the cost down or the look of it right. Half the pack or tip of the missile would have looked odd not properly displayed. Don’t' get me wrong if there is one shortcoming it would be the lack of pack. I have thought about making one myself with a friend out of styrene, but I still haven't figured out a way for it to look...natural to the sculpt/bust itself. Waller help me out here, it's hard to explain without seeing this beast in person.

You rang? :wave

I was intially hoping it would have the jetpack, but since there is so little of his chest/abdomen on the bust, it might look a little strange (like the Legends in 3D bust).

!CCBRl(!CWk~$(KGrHqMOKj8Ez(pUcEsGBNJ0B8ryVQ~~_12.JPG

You don't even see that much of the jetpack unless you display it with a mirror behind it.

!CCBRi5!Bmk~$(KGrHqMOKjkE0cQ5Ph5GBNJ0B2dY2g~~_12.JPG

I think Gentle Giant's worked well because you had his full abdomen, so the jetbpack was essential and really completed the bust.

BobaFett.jpg

You rang? :wave

I was intially hoping it would have the jetpack, but since there is so little of his chest/abdomen on the bust, it might look a little strange (like the Legends in 3D bust).

!CCBRl(!CWk~$(KGrHqMOKj8Ez(pUcEsGBNJ0B8ryVQ~~_12.JPG

You don't even see that much of the jetpack unless you display it with a mirror behind it.

!CCBRi5!Bmk~$(KGrHqMOKjkE0cQ5Ph5GBNJ0B2dY2g~~_12.JPG

I think Gentle Giant's worked well because you had his full abdomen, so the jetbpack was essential and really completed the busst

BobaFett.jpg

Very well put.

from my perspective, it was a pass because he did not have the jet pack.

skip the electronics, charge an extra $100 and give us a more complete bust.

An extra jet pack without making the bust look ridiculous would require much more of his chest and abdomen as Darth Waller has illustrated very effectively.

Also, if you think it would only have cost an extra 100 dollars to include a jet pack that size, I need to start smoking the same crack you are cause mine is obviously not as good as yours . . .

Dennis

Very nice Trafford!! Congrats!! Saw this on display at Newbury!! The bust is pretty huge...

Just curious, which Newbury Comics did you see it at?
The ones around here seem to keep away from the higher end items.
The one in North Attleboro use to sell them but I haven't seen any there in a while,since I bought Greedo there.

Back