Boba Fett Life-Size Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett Life-Size Bust

So for all of those who said there was no way it would be over $500...haha..hows $800? I believe I was right on with this one... Now...for $800...i would at least expect the helmet to be painted correctly...and from the photos they supplied...its wayyyyyyyyy off.. The detail level is at a 5 out of 10.. and the main "cat scratch" over his right eye looks like a blob...If you dont know much about fett props this would be decent..but for anyone who knows about them at all..this thing is a joke.

I don't think anyone thought it would be under $500. I assumed between $600-$700 but not $800. You are righ though. For the innaccuracies and missing jetpack it is not woth the money. I would rather piece together my own full costume.

Well, I hate to say I told you so to the people arguing that it would be $500, but...

I actually think it looks quite nice, but that's a pretty fair chunk of change.

Well, I hate to say I told you so to the people arguing that it would be $500, but...

I actually think it looks quite nice, but that's a pretty fair chunk of change.

I agree. While it may not be totally authentic, it's a really nice piece. Wonder if Sideshow could knock down the edition size to make it more valuable...

I agree. While it may not be totally authentic, it's a really nice piece. Wonder if Sideshow could knock down the edition size to make it more valuable...

Yeah i hope for a low edition size, too

It might be a little bit too high in the price. I hoped in the range between $650 and $700, but it's definitly affordable.

What a shame that there is no jetpack on the back.
That would have made it to a "Must Have".

But i think i will go for it. Boba rocks!

for me the problem is i have MR Fett helmet signed i pay 400$.. Now if i want Sideshow Fett who is almost the same helmet than MR but with a little bit more armored i have to pay 800$..

MR Boba Fett helmet or Sideshow Fett bust? ( I know in a perfect world both of them will be great)

i will wait until i see difference scale between MR vader helmet and Sideshow Vader bust and after that is Sideshow is really 1:1 ont this one probably will buy Fett bust but right now i'm afraid about Sideshow scale..

Pass for me. $800 is way too much for a minimal character I'm not a fan of. Maybe I'll pick him up next year if I can find him for half the price, but I can't imagine him selling out when they've still got Grievous and Bossk in stock.

For the amount of money they asked this bust should have come with the jetpack. Come on its $800, not just a couple of hundred bucks...

If this was a bust with a removable wearable realistic helmet, preferably made of metal, I might well buy one. I think there is too much orange peel on the black of the visor.

Last edited:

I understand why there is no jet pack.. but what you're getting for $800 is pretty lame. $500 would have been a great price for him.

I guess with the amount of his shoulders (and upper back) that is part of the bust there would be no logical way to include part of the back pack.

I could be wrong, but it looks like the back pack connects lower down on his back than is included with the bust. Sideshow should have included more on the back end of this piece to allow for a portion of the pack to be included.

As-is the piece just doesn't look complete. Even at $500 I would not be interested in this one.

For $800 i expect a Jetpack... and it damn well better be in working order. That way i can strap it on and fly around my neighborhood playing ARK II....

If this was a bust with a removable wearable realistic helmet, preferably made of metal, I might well buy one. I think there is too much orange peel on the black of the visor.

Not even a Fett helm can protect you from evil flipper rays! :lecture

:lol

it was not what i expected , loose the jetpack, real cloth , lights etc ...... but i pre order to my colection of Boba .

This thing is just gorgeous. I absolutely love it, but it's this or a full set of four Ninja Turtles for the same price, and as much as I love Boba Fett, that much money is going to go towards four purchases instead of one. I didn't even pay this much money for the Speeder Bike PF, which (in my opinion) is more impressive than this. Besides, I really only have room for one 1:1 bust and that's still Yoda.

I'm a Boba Fett fanboy, I am one of those kids who got caught up with him even though he only spent about 15 minutes on film but I'm passing on this. I have the Master Replicas 1:1 helmet which I love and for the cost it isn't worth double dipping into that arena. The bust is nice but not nice enough for me to get.

Back