Boba Fett Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr THX posted pictures of the one he received on Statueforums :

IMG_2739.JPG

Looks like pretty good imo

looks pretty good with brighter photos. I don't get the hate on this one. I'd be tempted to get this to represent Boba.

Looks great for ESB Boba. For the love of god though, how could they mess up the height of Vader? He was never THAT much taller than Fett.

Might have to purchase this and use my reward points as I can't see much more from sideshow in the Star Wars line.

As pointed out on another site Top of Ranger Finder has not been assembled correctly in the factory. It’s sloping down, rather than being straight/horizontal

As fett1972 said - he's my comparison shots (top one is rough photoshop of what it should look like).

The prototype was correct.

Upside-down:

I'm a bit pissed because I was seriously considering this (but was waiting to see if SSC didn't **** it up... :slap).

I'll be a little bummed if SSC have lost the license, but their QC is so ****ful it's a catch 22 anyway.

Never, in 40 years of collecting Fett have I witnessed such a ****-up on a "high-end" item - that's only exacerbated because of the led's on top.

Hell, even the recently announced $120 Hasbro helmet got it right.

Original ESB on left - SSC on right:

Never, in 40 years of collecting Fett have I witnessed such a ****-up on a "high-end" item - that's only exacerbated because of the led's on top.

Yeah straight out for that scale this is a BIG fail. Obtw - your ref photo is actually the ROTJ helmet (check the colour and the battle damage).

Sent from my CPH1831 using Tapatalk

Hopefully it’s just been an assembly issue at the factory rather than the view finder being produced in one piece. If it has been glued then it can be hopefully corrected. If one piece nothing can be done due to the LED lights.

Disappointing regardless! For the price we should not be accepting these types of easily avoidable errors!!!

It's not overly surprising. Even if it were constructed properly, it'd still be the wrong shape and that's no small nitpick on a $2k+ statue....

I would've never noticed that if it wasn't pointed out to me because I don't know the character well enough. I don't know how the proto was correct, but the final isn't. It's just baffling to me. I may just end up going the 1/4 route after all. If this ever gets massively discounted, I may bite.

That range finder pb is a real pb...

I badly want(ed) that statue...

Hope sideshow will fix that by sending replacement one.

Crazy for such an expensive item not to have been packed better. Sorry for him

But good to know that is not a manufacturing defect.

Back