Boba Fett Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of these legendary scale figures look like children in poorly made Halloween costumes. The only one I've like so far has been Yoda. BUt that's probably because it's most like a regular statue.

Yea the price is really expensive, hope we will see better pictures because on top of my want list as well.

Most of these legendary scale figures look like children in poorly made Halloween costumes. The only one I've like so far has been Yoda. BUt that's probably because it's most like a regular statue.

lmao agreed

funny thing is their Legendary scale Yoda is one of their best SW collectibles they've done. Too bad that type of effort can't go into their other pieces.

Legendary scale Boba Fett
beb5e97fce1634b9d59773a351c6da76.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

The one at the con looks a hell of a lot better than that crap that shipped out. Boba Fett obviously skips leg days.

It's most like the Proto. They know what they're doing displaying that rather than a production piece.

Agreed, their cred is seriously starting to wane, so they certainly wouldn’t want to display the production piece at a major convention. But hey ho, I really hope I’m wrong as I’ll buy the proto piece in a heart beat.

Let’s see how long it takes them to update their site with the production piece. They usually release an ‘out of the box’ video before shipping, but not this time. :rotfl

This doesn’t look that bad. Not nearly as bad as it was made out to be. Vader looked terrible.

I disagree it has a lean and the paint does not pop at all. I mean even the greens look completely different. Not a fan of this at all.

Back