Boba Fett Customizations/Modifications: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah that's what I wanna know

The medicom jet pack is hollow inside,heat it up and you can pop the back off. Solder an LED to a small cell battery pack and fit it. Take off the original beacon and fit a small enough piece of cut down and painted tube. You can find one thin enough from an old biro or pen. It might not look accurate shape wise but looks cool when lit. The wookie braids are from the old hasbro fetts which i customed to look more like he looked in empire

The medicom jet pack is hollow inside,heat it up and you can pop the back off. Solder an LED to a small cell battery pack and fit it. Take off the original beacon and fit a small enough piece of cut down and painted tube. You can find one thin enough from an old biro or pen. It might not look accurate shape wise but looks cool when lit. The wookie braids are from the old hasbro fetts which i customed to look more like he looked in empire

Thanks for sharing that with us mate ! ,

I have been thinking about , and I know this is crazy , but either buying some wigs ( Grey , black and blond ) and making my own braids from the nylon hair. Im sick of looking at the sideshow ones.

Am I weird for thinking that , I think its a better idea than my original plan and cheaper than buying a 12 inch Hasbro fett . My original plan was to butcher my daughters barbies and use that hair for the braids LOL

Sideshow ones look like Boba has hunted a Mop and scalped the poor mop .

I have been thinking about , and I know this is crazy , but either buying some wigs ( Grey , black and blond ) and making my own braids from the nylon hair.

Not crazy, but you don't need a whole wig. Just buy some hair extensions at Walmart or a cheap ass hair salon. The best part is you'll have plenty to do a few warm up braids for practice.

I have been thinking about , and I know this is crazy , but either buying some wigs ( Grey , black and blond ) and making my own braids from the nylon hair. Im sick of looking at the sideshow ones.

Am I weird for thinking that , I think its a better idea than my original plan and cheaper than buying a 12 inch Hasbro fett . My original plan was to butcher my daughters barbies and use that hair for the braids LOL

Sideshow ones look like Boba has hunted a Mop and scalped the poor mop .

I've used embroidery floss/thread in the past (years ago) and they looked decent, especially since I didn't know how to braid until I made them. :cuckoo: They are usually less than a dollar each and come with enough thread to last a long time, plus they come in tons of different colors.

Back