Boba Fett Customizations/Modifications: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you can't find them on e.Bay, Sideshow, BBTS and a bunch of other retailers have the TT Slim and some other TTs available for pre-order. Sounds like they'll be in end of March.

Anyone have a Medicom Naked2 body for sale? The one that's on the Medi ROTJ Fett.

Hey guys! I bought a Medi Fett jumpsuit recently, but the tie ends with the velcro on the ankle cuffs have been cut off. What would be a quick remedy for this?

You could buy a loose Sideshow Fett flightsuit and cannibalize the ankle straps.

images

Would the SSC Fett jetpack serve as a viable replacement for Medi TESB Fetts jetpack?

I customize my Medicom Boba Fett a little bit... added the transparent "tubes" in the arm, because the original tube was white and just one, instead of three.

DSC04729_zpsf525f2ae.jpg

DSC04730_zps74b05024.jpg

DSC04731_zps164a4446.jpg

Not much of a scale issue, Boba Fett was never really tall in person, next to SS figures and even HT figures, he seems to be in scale. Have you seen him next to other 1:6 scale figures in person, you'd be surprised. SS always makes their figures bigger than HT figures too. I sold most of my collection because of lack of quality and scale.

^ I'd have to disagree about the 1/6 SSC Gammorean being 'stellar'. It lacks vital articulation points, has horrible softgoods, bad paint, & a raised neck. A complete misfire of a figure for my money. The little 2010 VC Hasbro 4" figure schools it in almost every way. :lol

I don't like their Bossk much either. There are cheaper collectibles of that character out there that look more accurate.

^ I'd have to disagree about the 1/6 SSC Gammorean being 'stellar'. It lacks vital articulation points, has horrible softgoods, bad paint, & a raised neck. A complete misfire of a figure for my money. The little 2010 VC Hasbro 4" figure schools it in almost every way. :lol

I don't like their Bossk much either. There are cheaper collectibles of that character out there that look more accurate.

IKR! The VOTC Bossk is sooo much better! I wouldn't think to buy a Gammorean in any scale....ANYWAYS, any help on weathering a Fett Jumpsuit? :dunno

Back