Boba Fett 12" Custom Hasbro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

your feedback

• Total voters

ucolmenares

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Good Friends!

** This is my fugura Custom Hasbro Boba Fett:

Changes:

-Full Articulation.
-Separation of hands and articulation.
-Change joint in helmet.
-Clothes gray.
-Painted total figure.
-Hoses in Arms.
-All details of (guns, weapons, backpack, armor, knee pads, helmet) are metal, aluminum and copper.
-Lance flames made ​​with springs, hoses and metal.
-Leather belt in backpack and rifle.
-coat fence.
-Fabric at Neck.
-Armor Leather groin.
-Swivel-made ​​sand and logos of Boba Fett, Star Wars and character name.
-Bolts on the base to retain the shape from the foot.

I hope their opinions ...

View attachment 62613

View attachment 62617

View attachment 62618

View attachment 62619

View attachment 62620

Last edited:
have to say that you took a that hasbro bf to another level. and the base is outstanding.
welcome to the board.

have to say that you took a that hasbro bf to another level. and the base is outstanding.
welcome to the board.

The details of the figure are very good, is that you upload up to 5 photos and are of good quality

Is that the Boba Fett from the Original Trilogy Collection? If it is, yes that was a good figure to use as a base and you did an excellent job customizing him. Again, as barryo said, outstanding base. Wish I had that for my Fett. :welcome to the board.

Is that the Boba Fett from the Original Trilogy Collection? If it is, yes that was a good figure to use as a base and you did an excellent job customizing him. Again, as barryo said, outstanding base. Wish I had that for my Fett. :welcome to the board.

Yes, it's boba fett series trilogy collection original, watch the episode IV to make it more like, here I leave more pictures of the figure, the base relives the better with more on the logo of boba fett

View attachment 62819

View attachment 62820

View attachment 62821

View attachment 62822

View attachment 62823

Looks great, makes me want to take mine out of the box

Back