Boba Debt's Collection - War Machine Cabinet Update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Our Condensed Collection

Your two threads:

- Tony Stark's Work Shop
- Anyone Like Jurassic Park?

... have been merged into your main thread: A Collection NOT in Detolf.

We usually stick to one single thread (per user) in this section of the forum.

PS. Nice updates.

Re: Tony Stark's Work Shop

Pretty cool. Are those the Revoltech Iron Man figures?

Yes they are Revoltech. The HOA is made from modified Marvel Select display bases.

Your two threads:

- Tony Stark's Work Shop
- Anyone Like Jurassic Park?

... have been merged into your main thread: A Collection NOT in Detolf.

We usually stick to one single thread (per user) in this section of the forum.

PS. Nice updates.

Sorry, didn't know about that rule.

Re: Boba Debt's Life of Memories

I just change the title of the thread and added a vintage picture of my first set of shelves.

Here are some pictures of our original Star Wars Room

Re: Boba Debt's Collection

Fantastic update Dave :clap if you lived any closer I'd get you to help build me a full size hall of armour set just like in the Iron Man movies!! :rock awesome!

I wish I had more room. Then I'd go more into studio scale models. I don't exactly know which ones you have there (X-wing, Snowspeeder etc). But they have such a cool presence and sense of authenticity.

The X-wing was a Captain Cardboard kit built and painted by Steve Neisen.

I also had one of his first Tie Fighter models with real Cool Shades louvered solar panels.

The snow speeder was one of six built but someone that ask to remain anonymous.

I enjoyed them when they were in my possession but when when got rid of the Star Wars room they had to go too.

I eventually replaced them the X-Wing and tie fighter with code 3 models. I like them in a different way

Thanks

When we had the larger Star Wars room we had some really nice pieces but I had to buy a lot of stuff to fill in the spaces which kind of diluted the collection and even then it looked kind of sparse.

Now that we only have the 4 Corners we have to be conservative in our choices but we both like it better.

Plus when we had the Star Wars room we spent most of our time in the upstairs bonus room which was basically a great room. Now that we converted the Star Wars Room and dining room into a den we can spend most of our time surrounded by our collection.

Here is an image of the current lay out

Even though I don't regret doing the reno this was a sad day:

But with in a few months we had this

I like to build everything so I also built the entertainment center

and the end tables

Both have granite tops that match the kitchen which is adjacent to the den

Once I got the basics done I had to move on to finishing the kitchen and a couple of the rooms upstairs so the den is still a work in progress. I have to build the base cabinets and the trey ceiling and finish my wife's "Prettys" cabinets that flank the entrance.

Then I can rest

My wife found a set of Wash’s dinos that I have wanted for a while so this area of our display is finally done

Re: Boba Debt's Collection - Fire Fly Update Post #35

You should somehow reincorporate you old Star Wars work into the theatre room, that was a pretty sweet setup.

All of those cabinets and case work are in a landfill somewhere.

I'm going to build base cabinets and soffits for this room when I get the time but we are going with a more traditional look that matches the rest of the house

The den opens into the kitchen so when your standing at the fridge you can see my computer desk.

That imperial look worked in an enclosed room but I wouldn't want that in our main living area.

I decided to restructure my thread so that the first post contains an abbreviated section of my updated posts with the post number listed.

I hope this makes it easier to view my thread.

It looks like I’m going to get a couple more snow days so I should have a big War Machine update to post this weekend

Boba Debt's Collection - Fire Fly Update Post #1 & #35

Really nice set up Boba Dedt! I wish I had the space and the time to make a room like that. You're a lucky man as well! My wife doesn't care about this stuff. I felt lucky to get the loft!;)

Re: Boba Debt's Collection - Fire Fly Update Post #1 & #35

I have been buying accessories for my Armor Testing Work Shop and I’m pretty much done with the exception of finding a triple PC from Primeval.

Here are the accessories from left to right
  • Hot Toys Joker desk Set
  • Real Wood Crates that I made
  • Die cast Snap On Tool Box with 6 die cast tools, and working drawers and lid
  • 2 original tables with little boxes that I found at Staples
  • Another real wood crate

On the platform with Tony
  • Single Primeval PC

I’m not sure if this works or if it’s too much. When I take something away it seems to leave a huge bare spot.

Several people have asked about the accessories so I figured this would be a good place to post some good images and details about them

These are the PCs that come with Primeval figures

I got the original idea from Bar but improved them by adding IM related graphics to the screens and a 1/6 scale key board to the single unit

These are hand made wood crates built in a military embark box configuration. The graphics were applied using the clear lacquer paint transfer method.

Here are some close up pics of my Tool Box and tools. The Box is a Snap On Die Cast Bank that is very detailed and came with the 6 die cast tools on the left side of the second picture.

The other tools came with Tony except for the cordless drill which I found on eBay

Back