BOB BURNS the Greatest Collector of us all!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like pjam, I found this thread late and all that comes to mind is how cool it is! Touring Bob Burns' must have been a total blast.

Vader's hand, man, that has to be the coolest thing. I would loved to have held it. Was it heavy? What was the lightsaber hilt made of? Thanks for posting all the pics for us to share in. That's really cool of you. You are da' figuremaster!

Figuremaster Les said:
I'll post some Terminator related stuff that's in the basement soon!

More to come! :D

can't wait to see more you lucky @*&)($@:monkey3

Wow, you knew Bob Burns the greatest collector of movie used props!!!!!! wow, you are really lucky do you took pics of Ray Harryhausen puppets owned by Bob?????.

You are so lucky :monkey2

The Dwimmerlaik said:
Wow, you knew Bob Burns the greatest collector of movie used props!!!!!! wow, you are really lucky do you took pics of Ray Harryhausen puppets owned by Bob?????.

You are so lucky :monkey2

I saw the puppets and took many photos, so many I can't laod them all in here...but I will post some more soon. I've about filled up my Photobucket as it is...:lol
I also just got a disc with about 500 more photos that a buddy took, a guy that went with me, and he has a Mac and I have a PC and the disc is not compatible with my system. So, until I can unlock those pics, I will continue with what I have and post some more soon..

Vaderhand. It was very light, made of wood with a leather glove, I think, and seemed small to me....but, it was Vader's hand so, whatever! The lightsaber was made of wood and painted. All smoke and mirrors.

More to come...:D

Back