BOB BURNS the Greatest Collector of us all!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*speechless*
You are the luckiest collector on earth. I cant say anymore, other than you have the coolest 'Civil War' sig too. Im am so floored.
Envy. envy.

Wow Les, you're one lucky guy. Quite an honour. I bet, if Mr Burns frequents any forums, he'll be posting pics of himself, with Master Les, and the great custom he was given.

Does this Mr. Burns swear alot? I dont know, for some reason, when I see his photo all I can hear is swearing. Lol, I probably just need some psychiatric treatment...

samuraiwarrior said:
Does this Mr. Burns swear alot? I dont know, for some reason, when I see his photo all I can hear is swearing. Lol, I probably just need some psychiatric treatment...

:lol No....he's a pretty clean cut guy. :D

Thanks for all the comments guys. Appreciated. There was no frisking! I guess he trusts me! :lol

One more small shout out, shoulda done it in the first post...
A BIG thanks to two board members here, for their "help" in the financing of this trip...Pjam and Gruff Old Bear. Thanks guys, because, it was your up front trust in me that helped pay for this trip. You two guys made it possible, so a shout out to those guys everyone! They deserve some love too!

:chew

Vader AL said:
soooooo...when's the Sideshow Freaks field trip?????.....seriously.

i have been asking Dusty about this and she keeps ignoring the topic. I suggested some type of Willy Wonka type of contest and the winners get to visit the Sideshow hide out. :monkey3 :monkey2

Thanks again guys.

On the Sideshow visit idea...I rode right past there while in L.A., but I am not in the habit of dropping by somewhere like that, although I sure wanted to!
I do know a few folks inside the vaulted halls...tried to contact one or two, but it didn't work out.

MAYBE NEXT TRIP! :D

More Bob Burns pics soon. Got some LOTR armor to post...

Yeah Evilface. I will post a pic of it soon. It is not an original. I think he said that there were no more suits left in good condition.
This suit he has was made for one of his famous Halloween events at his home, made by someone that is great, like Greg Nicotero or someone great like that, maybe even Rick Baker, and it is DEAD ON accurate! I studied it for ten minutes and couldn't find a flaw in it.
He does have the standup used in Revenge of the Creature, the one that gets knocked down. It's in there too.

Pics to come soon! Stay tuned!

Great pics, Les. Thanks for sharing. You're like a kid in a candy store. Your expressions are pricesless and I'm sure Bob appreciated your enthusiasm during your tour. Look forward to seeing more of THE BASEMENT.

Some more pics from BOB's BASEMENT...

As promised, some of the Rohan? Lord of the Rings armor that Peter Jackson gave Bob...
bbLOTRarmor.jpg

A VERY nice Creature From the Black Lagoon costume...may be a repro...not sure...
bbCreatureBL.jpg

Invasion of the Saucermen guy...head...thing...but, this one is real! Certain of that!
bbSaucerman.jpg

And some FLY love....
bbFLYplus.jpg

Love that American Werewolf half changed body part there...that's a great one!

Anyway, there's some more to look at... :D

Wait a minute, where did this thread come from? Damn I missed sooo much this week... is that you Les? Holy censored, man what a trippy trip you had, this had to be a dream come true, what a collection! The friggin' Cronenberg fly? I love that flik, met Goldblum a few years back, nice guy...

And thanks for the thanks, you lucky bastard! :lol

Figuremaster Les said:
Well, thanks for the thanks for the thanks bro!
I do thank you very much! Couldn'ta done it without ya!

My pleasure and thanks for sharing your amazing experience with all of us.

I guess you know who can keep a secret now. :D :cool:

Back