Blue Stealth Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering was that supposed to same mold as the iron man mark 2 armor unleashed. If so it might hint at a rerelease of the mark 3

That's a horrible figure...why would they ever make that!?

...I know...cuz people will buy it. Still...lame!

They should cancel it and re release the mark 3 with the updated head sculpt the more then likely will be able to market it since the iron monger is coming out

Just read in FB that this was cancelled. Guess not everything Iron Man is been made.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10150313141874888&set=o.246712868685361&type=1&theater

126998157223.gif

Yeah, thats not new news. :lol They had the figure with the book at comic-con its still coming despite the wanting of others for no more iron man figures.

That's image is from that Figure King magazine from the beginning of this year. So I'm feeling pretty confident that it's not cancelled.

HT pretty much killed its own iron man and predator franchise with a combination of price increases, rapid repetition (how many f versions can you make of the same red suit and predator), and unlimited runs(ES for the later versions must be in the 5000+).

If you look at ebay and for sale threads the prices have been dropping every month. The $500 iron monger is the final straw. There is a threshold for those plastic toys, after which people just give up. Ask yourself are you still as excited about a new HT iron man and predator as a year or two back?

Greed is good, nothing wrong with milking the customer base for max profit $$. But those guys are throwing bombs in the pond trying to catch fish, instead of leaving some to repopulate for next year. Eventually the pond will be empty. They are going after batman now...

I used to buy every HT iron man and predator, but have stopped cold turkey and cancelled a bunch predators including the shadow version.

I have just about every color IM under the sun! :)
Not going to miss this HT.

Back