Blue Stealth Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are they even using the old Mark 3 figure? Why not the Mark 4? It's better proportionally.

Sold my MK3 BD at below cost bcos of the damn pink panty. Hoping for a re-issue MK3 AU rather than this though.

Sold my MK3 BD at below cost bcos of the damn pink panty. Hoping for a re-issue MK3 AU rather than this though.

Was it really that bad ? my main issue with the battle damage is the waist it looks thinner then the regular mark 3. Not to mention the battle damage chest looks off

Was it really that bad ? my main issue with the battle damage is the waist it looks thinner then the regular mark 3. Not to mention the battle damage chest looks off

Yeah, some were pretty bad:slap I owned 1 as well, and traded it with a Mark IV.

I think a new Mark III will be announced once they start shipping the MArk II AU. Hopefully it'll be a DX, and they got the color right this time, as the Mark III BD's color was off.

Back