Blue or Brown?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which did you order?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The herd that refuses to change their minds and accept the truth revealed to the Church of Brown?

This is from the brown coat order page, and it shows the same reason why it appeared blue on screen.

Except that it doesn't appear blue there.

I know JJ is going to make a reference to the blue/brown thing in Episode VII. Some stupid bit between him and Leia. "Wear the brown ones, Han." "But you know I like the blue, Leia."

I know JJ is going to make a reference to the blue/brown thing in Episode VII. Some stupid bit between him and Leia. "Wear the brown ones, Han." "But you know I like the blue, Leia."

Knowing laughs from the three forty-something dudes sitting together. Everyone else turns to look at them. Everyone returns to movie. The circle is complete.

Hopefully there's a laugh track as well, but only for that one scene.

Hope Leia glares at him so intensely that theres a lens flare in her iris. :lol

The herd that refuses to change their minds and accept the truth revealed to the Church of Brown?

Except that it doesn't appear blue there.

Here is a selection of colors on the jacket taken right from that picture:
Han Solo Jacket.png

Really surprised at the overwhelming votes for blue here. I was originally in the blue camp, until I saw the pics. Brown is the screen accurate version and it simply looks better in almost every single pic on Sideshow's page. Brown it is for me!!

Really surprised at the overwhelming votes for blue here. I was originally in the blue camp, until I saw the pics. Brown is the screen accurate version and it simply looks better in almost every single pic on Sideshow's page. Brown it is for me!!

Its all abut the vintage Kenner figure.

Back