Blue or Brown?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which did you order?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Both. I can't wait to display multiple Hoth Hans (and upgrade my Bespin/Endor ones with the second hs).

Surprisingly, I really like the way the brown turned out, it looks good. But blue is for me. :rock

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

I agree the brown turned out pretty good. It's a nice, neutral warm grey like the Pantone swatch showed.

Not getting this but I would get blue. Just pops more and blue is his color. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brown because the Han Solo jacket was intended to be Brown...it was the lighting they used for Hoth that made it look Blue.

Even though the displayed prop clearly looked Brown, i ordered blue. partly because of Kenner nostalgia i guess but also because a Brown vest will be much easier to pick up later on.

I think Sideshow did a great thing giving you a choice ! Thank you! They really are for the collectors and fans ( brown for me)

Voted blue, because thats what I'll order, but the reality is, I will try getting a parted out brown as well.

Voted Blue which is what I prefer anyways.
Voted blue, because thats what I'll order, but the reality is, I will try getting a parted out brown as well.

Another reason why I ordered the blue, the brown jacket will be easy to buy parted out if I ever care to be a completest with this figure.

Back