Blood the Last Vampire Live Action

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jinroh75

Super Freak
Reaction score
<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Fk2L8Mgxd5Q&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Fk2L8Mgxd5Q&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

I LOVED the anime version, hence my name-I don't think this will live up to its greatness.:( won't stop me from checkin it out tho. :)

cool!! i remember hearing about this a while ago. didn't think it was really going to happen. anyone know where we can find a theater listing of where we can see it in the U.S??

This has already opened over here. I hope to go tomorrow night. Anyone seen it yet?

I just saw it. I guess you may have needed to see the anime to appreciate it. It just seemed like Buffy meets Blade but without the charm of either. The monsters looked like some Harryhausen things out of the '70s. Both the design and the execution of them was really poor.

And why set it in the '70s? Is that from the anime too? I kept thinking we'd move to the present and see the offspring of the main American character.

I just saw it. I guess you may have needed to see the anime to appreciate it. It just seemed like Buffy meets Blade but without the charm of either. The monsters looked like some Harryhausen things out of the '70s. Both the design and the execution of them was really poor.

And why set it in the '70s? Is that from the anime too? I kept thinking we'd move to the present and see the offspring of the main American character.
yeah the anime was actually in WWII IIRC. been a while since i've seen it, but its one of my favorite anime movies.

Back